Forums

Help › Forums

Bad Sports

Thu, Jan 25 2018 10:13 AM (2 replies)
  • cwil58
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 4:40 PM

It's sad when you play a game like alternate shot with someone and you loose the game and the person invites you to a rematch and cusses you out and call you names. I will start taking names and report you. Any thoughts on this???

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 9:11 AM

Also use your snipping tool to show what was written if possible. (snapshot)

Verbal if not written is just hear say, but you do have the option to BLOCK that player from posting any written comunication to your wall. Keep a little note book of all those you have blocked so you don't play with them again.

Life is too short to spend an time being insulted by someone who really doesn't know you.

Siders Best

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 10:13 AM

Hi Cwil, Do as Siders says and take a screenshot of the abuse by this low life..

No need for this sort of behavior here or anywhere.  Block the Git and report them!

Unfortunately many of us have had to suffer these outbursts from Tossers but I`m glad to say they only get one chance with me so just make sure you do the same..

The vast majority of People on here are good folk so don`t let it upset you..!

RSS