109 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:58 AM

NO. You're not. <---- that's a period.

Jack Nicklaus is a legend.

Tiger Woods is a legend.

Bobby Jones is a legend.

Tibbets was a gamer

Bollox is a gamer

There are no legends here darling. Slow your row.

Legend is synonymous with myth.

Nobody scores that well ALL the time.

You're being played by gamers... not golfers.

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:05 PM

Hell Liz, I thought it was great.........A delightful turn from the whineing someones score average and cheaters. Bravo !

JW

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 2:05 PM

Lizzie

I know that you know, and you know that I know you know etc etc, that you're never going to please all the people all the time, but you also know that at least 95% of people on here adore what you write, so don't ever stop!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 2:15 PM

But at least Lizzie, tell us what you're writing for this WGT forum is only published here.  I wouldn't want to be reading (and I enjoy reading ) your intriguing poetic posts if they're published on multiple websites.  I like the idea that they're unique to WGT.   

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 3:22 PM

MioKontic:

Lizzie

I know that you know, and you know that I know you know etc etc, that you're never going to please all the people all the time, but you also know that at least 95% of people on here adore what you write, so don't ever stop!

ey ey! & secondly, I third that emotion~!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 6:29 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Looking up at the mast vane, I was reminded of my dream and concluded that it had also meant a Sou' westerly wind, about Force 5 in gusts, but more a level 3 to 4 in the main.

Lizzie, When I put my ear to the monitor I can hear the ocean.

Doc

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 6:51 AM

When I put my ear - my good one, the only one I can hear with - into the ocean, I go deaf because it fills up with water.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 6:59 AM

Mio, keep your head out of the ocean. How will you ever see the butterflies when Lizzie speaks, if your submerged? Or does her mind expanding utterings hail star fish and sea horses as well?

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 8:12 AM

renniw52:

Mio, keep your head out of the ocean. How will you ever see the butterflies when Lizzie speaks, if your submerged? Or does her mind expanding utterings hail star fish and sea horses as well?

Lizzie hail?  Or is that meant to be "hail Lizzie"?  Whatever, but when Lizzie speaks I always see butterflies no matter where I am, because one is in a land of dreams... as was the subject of this thread.  You see how everything goes full circle given time.

RSS