Forums

Help › Forums

pro shop

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 20 2011 11:35 AM (7 replies)
  • g8734
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 6:39 PM

just brought 5000 credits but can see anything in the pro shop. when i go to the shop the page loads but there no equipment to buy. try to purchase everything from club to balls but nothing appears. did what they say in the forum to clean my cache and flash history but still nothing. tied using firefox browser still nothing. allowed site in popup blocker still nothing. please help would like to buy new gear. if not can i get a refund on my 50 dollars.  thank for any help

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 1:28 AM

hi

please try other browser, such as IE or Chrome. Also, if u are using FF 4.0, try older versions.

if still does not work, contact me privately and I will check it again

-wgticon

• g8734
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 2:01 PM

tried IE and chrome and still nothing. Don't know what else to do. See other posts where others had same problem but did not see a solution. HELP!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 5:32 PM

g8734:

tried IE and chrome and still nothing. Don't know what else to do. See other posts where others had same problem but did not see a solution. HELP!

what version of I.E are u using? and can you try FF v3.5.x? if none work then it's something else that matter. maybe antivirus?

if that doesn't work, please email members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• cassmacmatt
    36 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 5:58 PM

Take your machine outside and beat it with a sledge hammer.  it won't help but you will feel better.

• g8734
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 6:06 PM

thanks for your help. I'm using IE 8 and firefox 4.0.1 browers. I turn off all anti virus software but still nothing. guess I'll try a few more things and hopfully find the problem.  If youy can thing of anything please let me know. Really love the game.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 8:06 PM

g8734:

thanks for your help. I'm using IE 8 and firefox 4.0.1 browers. I turn off all anti virus software but still nothing. guess I'll try a few more things and hopfully find the problem.  If youy can thing of anything please let me know. Really love the game.

Try reinstalling flash, if that doesn't work, contact me privately on my wall:)

-wgticon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 11:35 AM

g8734:

I turn off all anti virus software.

WHA??? Why? Are you asking for a virus?

RSS