Forums

Help › Forums

EAGLES !!!!!!!!

Tue, Feb 6 2018 12:09 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 7:44 PM

No doubt about it, nobody can dispute it, Eagles are the best!!!! Doesn't everyone love eagles? 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 3:46 AM

Well done Philly!

First since 1960 I believe - (aka pre- Super Bowl)

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:59 AM

MVP

Karma, slept well last night

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 6:14 AM

I'm not bitter but

anyone can boast after the event .

Anyway I'm a dolphins fan .they have the best cheerleaders .

Have you met my sister .

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 6:39 AM

Great viewing and a fantastic advert for the NFL. "Attack, attack, attack" it's what you want to see, yeah?

End-to-end stuff with just about every play/call/decision imaginable there for all to see. e.g. Foles' own TD was absolutely brilliant - and so ballsy.

I love my football (soccer) but have always enjoyed the intricacies of the gridiron game.

BTW one popped away from the TV screen and enjoyed some lovely tea & scones whilst JT was prancing about.

Toodle pip!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 7:23 AM

Was a pleasure to see the players win the game and not the officials. After all the issues this season, well done NFL, about time. Enjoyed watching even though it wasn't my Steelers.

• Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 7:24 AM

I'm a chiefs fan, not phillie, but I'm definitely a fan of anyone that beats the Patriots!  Think Brady figured out that it's harder to hold on to a fully inflated ball?  Lol

He got beat by a second string qb!  All joking aside, I really think that they went into that game over confident, and the Eagles were definitely the more aggresive!  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 9:51 AM

Luckystar5:
    I'm a chiefs fan, not phillie, but I'm definitely a fan of anyone that beats the Patriots! 

Haha. How do you think us Bills fans feel? They get to see Brady twice a year whether they like it or not. 

They did get to see the Chiefs this year, though.  ;-)

• Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 9:58 AM

Yes, and the chiefs showed them the door!  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:46 AM

Luckystar5:

Yes, and the chiefs showed them the door!  

What game were you watching?

• PAGES
RSS