Forums

Help › Forums

Anyway to find your career H2H Record?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 12 2018 11:12 PM (4 replies)
  • RonTousleyII
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 6:39 AM

Is there anyone who can tell me where I can find my career H2H all time record or is the stat not recorded?

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 10:35 PM

H2H like "room" games are set up as practice rounds - no records, no stats in those!

Same applies to ranked strokeplay and other game types. The only competitive stats that I know are about A/S and rated matchplay, on PC.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 5:58 AM

Look at your 'Friends' there is a monthly total if you're trying to keep track

Siders Best

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 8:16 AM

RonTousleyII:

Is there anyone who can tell me where I can find my career H2H all time record or is the stat not recorded?

I'm assuming you're talking about the mobile version and also assuming that's all you play so maybe you could help out here. The PC version keeps track of MP games you play against individuals. It's under your Stats/Match Play. 

My question is, does your PC profile show anything like that from mobile games? Do your other stats reflect the mobile experience?

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 11:12 PM

YankeeJim:

My question is, does your PC profile show anything like that from mobile games? Do your other stats reflect the mobile experience?

Mobile stats are pretty much the same with the exception of tournaments tab not showing any Match Play records.  Numbers are skewed and not accurate in some areas too.  So...typical of WGT not to have something as easy as our stats correct...on mobile or PC.

RSS