Forums

Help › Forums

kicked off

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 21 2011 2:49 PM (2 replies)
  • putttheball
    77 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 1:27 PM

I have a comment for WGT. Please get the bugs worked out soon so i might be able to play a complete game without having an error message pop up and take me out of the game. I know this is a free site and all but people still use REAL money to buy equipment with.The way you guys keep taking back my golf balls i figure you owe me about a dozen free ones. I'm not talking the cheap ones either. PLEASE get it together.

Thank You

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 2:23 PM

Are you aware you only get a certain number of hits with a ball that isn't free? WGT isn't taking them back, you're just using them up.

Most errors like you're getting have simple fixes, usually on your end. It helps if you describe your problem because there's a lot of good help here.  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 2:49 PM

Put one of those long rubber bands on it like one of those paddle things. I haven't tried it yet but it might work, if it does please let me know. And don't get mad, this is a game. They all cost money, my grandkids are killing me with softball, racing and virtual games, which is what WGT is. Hit em straight and pray.

Ren

RSS