Help › Forums

Former Links Pro Player Finds New Home

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 11 2012 6:24 PM (7 replies)
  • Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 4:51 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, but have been playing for 20 days straight so thought I would write a little message on here to say hello. I really enjoy golf video games in general--I play a lot of Tiger Woods, pretending I am at Augusta. I have just about every golf game for Gamboy ever made. I played a lot of Links, Links Pro, and even some Arnold Palmer Golf on my Mac back in the old days. So finding this game has been really cool.

I still have a Mac, but it seems most people use a PC? I dunno, game seems to run pretty well in Firefox.

I live in the SF Bay Area (Oakland) , so if I win the virtual US Open next year it would be a pretty short trip over to Olympic! You can bet I'll be trying hard, though and I can't wait to see the course on here.  

So far I have found that better balls are the best thing to help my game along, just wish they were not so expensive! 

See you all out there.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 10:07 AM

Welcome:)

If game works well for you, then no need to change anything

-wgticon

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:51 AM

Well, it seems to be working pretty well because today I made it to Legend! Just took a year and a half is all... 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 4:09 AM

Congrats.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 4:24 AM

Congrats and Good Luck

-Roger

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:32 PM

Congrats on making Legend and I hope you like this game more than the others, I personally thinks WGT leaves those games in its wake.

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 2:02 PM

I love this game.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 6:24 PM

Phaxda:

I love this game.

HUGH Gratz welcome to the back tees brother, lol. Hope to hook up for a round soon.

Enjoy the new challanges, tkaes a bit but you get use to it.

Mes.

RSS