Help › Forums

Earn Credits problem

Tue, Aug 16 2011 11:54 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 9:58 AM

callaway4wood:

it tock  me 18 months to complete the survey chalenge use your credit card it will b easyer and your game will go with iy

How could it take you 18 months, when you joined 4 months ago?

Multiple accounts methinks...

• GambitMaia
    93 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 7:33 PM

Waiting to win one of those monthly sweepstakes gives you better chances to win credits than starting surveys.

• palica
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:46 AM

how can anyone win anything here with the starting clubs? tried few surveys, one was ok and rewarded me with credits, but since than there are no more survays (or at least 4 me...) been there every day last week and no change whatsoever. how to get credits (freebies of course) any ideas, pls?

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 11:54 AM

palica:

how can anyone win anything here with the starting clubs? tried few surveys, one was ok and rewarded me with credits, but since than there are no more survays (or at least 4 me...) been there every day last week and no change whatsoever. how to get credits (freebies of course) any ideas, pls?

The only people you will see win with starter clubs are the players with multiple accounts who create a new user and enter tournaments as hacks and shoot 30, you'll see them in comunity spotlight.  Otherwise, if you want to be competive just like real golf, you gotta invest in your game. 

-King

• PAGES
RSS