Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enqurier Comic Contest for July

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 3 2011 9:17 AM (43 replies)
  • racoondad
    322 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 3:36 PM

Prez: Chad, what else can you do to stimulate our economy besides the free dove balls?

Mr. WGT: Well, Mr. President, we plan to hire human caddies offering shot advises. By my calculation, we will create 6034 part time jobs paid at minimum wage. Caddies will be offered at 5 different price levels based on their tier and experience ... ...

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 4:20 PM

Prez: So you see chad, if you set me up a secret driver  with a 350 yrds distance, then i can finally beat this Bollox.

Mrwgt: (Thinking) He doesnt know about the 450 yrd distance driver Bollox has, phew.

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 6:33 PM

Obama: So Version 2.0 is slated for release the day before the 2012 election? Postpone it, Chad.

MisterWGT: But sir, we've already commited to coming out of beta before you do.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 12:33 PM

Yappy22, StrangeMagic and TWOMINUSONE have all received this unique, handcrafted, and very expensive WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest "Screwball"  trophy.. 

Thanks guys for some great stuff!

So much great stuff I nearly ran out of room for the text balloons!  Thanks everyone and the Enquirer will be out very, very, soon...

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 1:21 PM

I would like to thank my script writer, lol. Cheers Andy.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 2:25 PM

This is the second highest honor of my life. The highest honor was given to me by Martha Jane Henry (the head Majorette in the Palmetto Panthers marching band) at the Dixie Drive-In in the backseat of my 1964 Chevy Chevelle SS "muscle car".

SM

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 5:55 PM
    A GREAT HONOR to get the SCREWED HEAD AWARD. THANKS ANDY.....
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 8:58 PM

Yappy22:

LOL  How about the Screwball Award.  Did ya like that too?

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 11:18 AM

andyson:

Yappy22:

LOL  How about the Screwball Award.  Did ya like that too?

Yea, I love it it's on the mantel with my 4-H rattlesnake raisen award ( third place). LOL  THANKS again..

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 11:26 AM

I think you deserve a SCREWED HEAD AWARD for the latest and GREATEST ENQUIRER. We love your work....it makes us laugh when maybe we don't feel like laughing.

RSS