Forums

Help › Forums

inconsistant game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 22 2011 9:16 PM (4 replies)
  • markgs
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 1:27 PM

whilst i enjoyed playing most of the time as a beginner,  the inconsistancy within the game has made me very frustrated on several occasions. It is based on these inconsistancy that i wont pay any more money to buy clubs or balls, having done so only to find that the ball will "run on" despite back-spin and rolling up hill on greens using better equipment,  so this costs me money, furthering my frustrations. If i get irritated now without having spent much, how much more frustrated would i feel having bought even more new clubs etc only for the same things to happen again ? plus that i,m under strict orders that punching the laptop screen is a no-no

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 5:57 PM

rhetorical?

Or ranting?

Or both?

• markgs
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 1:39 PM

yes and yes your point being what?  Are the points VALID or not ? and they are my experiances of the game not yours,  you can have an opinion based on your experiances but not mine.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 9:01 PM

Snaike:

rhetorical?

Or ranting?

Or both?

-----------------------------------Snake wrote:

With thanks to the morally bankrupt and ethically challenged mouth-breathers of WGT, my time to interact with the forum community is over. I am here for the golf. Nothing more. Your opinions and discussions mean less than nothing to me. Have a nice day

This is what i found on your profile page ^^^ With over 3000 post, why don't you live up to your word, or at least post something helpful worth reading...

@ the original poster,  don't do any damage to your laptop man, cause its not the laptop fault; but rather WGTs way of getting us to spend more hard earned money... With its inconsistency and VEM, i guess it's meant to challenge us... Believe me i feel for you bud, so join the club of frustrated golfers.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 9:16 PM

Topcat488:
    This is what i found on your profile page ^^^ With over 3000 post, why don't you live up to your word, or at least post something helpful worth reading...
    Have a look at the dates there.... The quote on his page is after his contribution to this thread.... which was a dead thread until today...

RSS