Forums

Help › Forums

lost balls

Fri, Apr 6 2018 10:37 PM (51 replies)
  • DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 11:48 AM

Boy oh boy, 2 days three balls, maybe its me or the monster is out to get me.

Must say it's very rare for me to lose balls, needless to say three in two days is very rare.

Maybe it's just me, I'll turn 83 on the first of May, so maybe the years have caught up with me.

Regardless I love this game I'ts my only diversion  and am not going to stop playing  but maybe I should just switch to cheaper balls, What would you folks recommend , please help me out if you can. Very best to all Duwayne

• Ladychipper
    22,980 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 8:26 PM

Sorry to hear you lost 3 balls in 2 days.  Heck I lost two yesterday in one day so don't feel bad.  It happens to most of us I think.  We have off days. 

You can try cheaper balls but then you might lose even more balls.  Try to stay focused and you will be fine.

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:42 PM

you can always beg for more balls , you got 2 sleeves last time

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:55 PM

I'd not look on the ball number but on spendings. Change only if the price for your leisure appears too high.

The L35 Chrome+ balls look quite well though many suggest the L33 Chrome Soft (-50 cr).

Maybe try some faster ones like the Srixon Z-Stars or the plethora of WGT balls for a while, just to sharpen your eyes? Or empty the gifted balls box?

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 12:50 AM

1) More surveys

2) Less golf

3) Cheaper balls

• salamicus
    1,018 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 4:23 AM

Wgt is the only golf game I played, that has made that shrine of ball thing....

It actually are not balls, but abilities you are buying and temporarily increasing while you are having that ball. Those abilities in other games would be connected to player stats, and you could master your game based on that, but here they come and go together with different balls...

So, I guess best way is finding one that combined with your reflexes and experience in playing games gives the acceptable results for you. I could never go with the expensive nike balls, cause idea of losing 2-3 $ in one shot just hurts my brain. (real life material nike Rzn 10$ a dozen...here 7-8$ for 3 virtual balls).... But again its just not balls ,it is paying to have abilities, which would be nice if lasted for specific amount of time, not losing it on bad shot or wearing it off by just playing

Other thing is that flash player way of working will trick you with any ball (meter seems to have mind of its own especially on hard, near hazard shots)

I personally suggest srixon z-star..I find it most useful and reliable. Gives you standard abilities as you would get with most balls WGT is gifting..maybe its little fast when you dont have all top clubs, but with good equipment I think it works just fine

Nik

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 5:59 AM

@DuwayneCook

I'll send you 5 sleeves of the ball that you're currently playing. That should help for a while.

• Ladychipper
    22,980 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 6:26 AM

Robert1893:

@DuwayneCook

I'll send you 5 sleeves of the ball that you're currently playing. That should help for a while.

Ahhh Robert, too kind! 

• craigswan
    31,529 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 7:59 AM

I lost two good balls this morning .

I stood on a rake .

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 8:54 AM

craigswan:

I lost two good balls this morning .

I stood on a rake .