Forums

Help › Forums

lost balls

Fri, Apr 6 2018 10:37 PM (51 replies)
  • WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 8:10 AM

Robert,

Try entering the OP's name into the search box on the right, click on "GO" and read some of the posts that come up.

Willie

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 9:01 AM

WillieSinkit:
    Try entering the OP's name into the search box on the right, click on "GO" and read some of the posts that come up.

Thanks! I would have never thought of that on my own. 

/sarcasm

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 9:07 AM

@WillieSinkit:

So, he's in a situation in which he could use some help and asked. And he didn't "beg." 

Duwayne is a very nice person. Your barbs are better directed at someone else

Yes, I wrote the above. 

Saying that I think your efforts are better directed at someone else is not the equivalent as saying I don't think you should have an opinion. Simply put: it would take a fair amount of creative reading to make the statements equivalent. 

What I wrote was my take and not that you shouldn't post or have an opinion. So, my statement stands: try reading for comprehension.  

In other words, the word "better" suggests that the alternative is maybe a more fitting or more useful choice than the one you made. It doesn't necessarily mean that I don't think you should not have an opinion or voice that opinion.  

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 9:52 AM

Robert1893:

WillieSinkit:
    lol - I suspected that !

So, he's in a situation in which he could use some help and asked. And he didn't "beg."

Duwayne is a very nice person. Your barbs are better directed at someone else. 

Really? I  can debunk that in 4 words, Look at his clubs. Unless they were all gifted to him he has spent close to 20000 credits  buying some of the top clubs in the game. That doesn't sound like someone who needs help.. It sounds like someone who is playing us!

And he can't be any worse off than me, I am almost 72 years old and had to go back to work just to be able to pay my bills. I only get what I got here by taking surveys and watching videos. But with the surveys and videos I have made enough to buy the top clubs, keep myself in balls and gift people clubs during the 12 days of Christmas and Christmas in July. 

And don't give that I cant because I don't llive in the U.S.A. because with the mobile app you can watch the 2 credits videos and make enough to at least buy balls. 

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 10:26 AM

borntobesting:
    Really? I  can debunk that in 4 words, Look at his clubs. Unless they were all gifted to him he has spent close to 20000 credits  buying some of the top clubs in the game. That doesn't sound like someone who needs help.. It sounds like someone who is playing us!

OK. 

Nevertheless, if I prefer to believe the best in people, I'll continue to do so. That's especially so when it doesn't cost me anything. 

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 10:28 AM

Robert1893:

WillieSinkit:

Thanks! I would have never thought of that on my own. 

/sarcasm

So Robert, I'm pretty sure you must have been able to spot some similarities in his various posts over the years then ? ? ?

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 10:35 AM

To all: I'm fine with everything I've said in this thread. I'm not sure why the thread has taken the turn it did. 

But to all: be well and hit 'em straight and seldom. :-)  

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 11:03 AM

Thank you :)

Maybe WGTicon will now delete this thread like you've requested.

Willie

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 11:05 AM

👍

• Ladychipper
    22,980 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 11:23 AM

It never hurts to be kind to someone.  Over and Out!

RSS