Forums

Help › Forums

Globalgolf.com

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 3 2018 9:20 PM (1 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 2:32 PM

I just received an order from globalgolf.com and I am genuinely impressed. I was looking for a new driver and wanted to try a couple of hybrids since I've never had one in the bag. They're having a sale right now on their bargain bin used clubs and at their prices I figured I had very little to lose. 

I ordered their value level used clubs and they are in much better shape than I ever dreamed they would be. What I received:

Taylor Made R7 Quad 9.5* driver, factory Taylor Made shaft with tour stiff flex, Taylor made rubber grip. It has a few scuffs on the top edge of the clubhead from "sky ball" hits and a few scuff lines on the bottom but otherwise in very good shape. Price: $28.49.

Adams Idea Pro Gold Tour Prototype hybrids with the boxer technology in 18*, 20* and 23*. They are equipped with the stock Matrix Ozik Altus hybrid shaft in stiff flex. The 23*  has a Winn Lite, the 18*  has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet and the 20* has the Adams original grip that hasn't even had the white lines on it worn off at all. The 18* and 23* have a few ball marks on the faces but the 20* has no sign it's been used at all. I think they've been marked down because they're over 5 years old and the squarish clubheads never really caught on. The price of the hybrids was only $17.99 each.

You'll find me tomorrow on the driving range with my new toys.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 9:20 PM

Hit the range today. Now I really feel like I got a great deal.These clubs are easy to hit long and straight. The only hiccup was the Tour Velvet Grip on the 18* hybrid flaking apart in my hands. I'll just regrip it and the Winn since I wasn't particularly fond of that grip either. 

Now I can't wait to try them out under real course conditions.

RSS