Forums

Help › Forums

Tiers

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 7 2018 12:50 AM (1 replies)
  • mitchellbowling
    20 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 1:29 PM

WGT may want to look at how tier levels are determined. I am 101 and have a disproportionate average score of 71+. I am willing to move up in tier, just like to play in practice mode. So maybe a different/additional measure could be used to avoid the ability/appearance of sand bagging.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 12:50 AM
    mitchellbowling:

WGT may want to look at how tier levels are determined. I am 101 and have a disproportionate average score of 71+. I am willing to move up in tier, just like to play in practice mode. So maybe a different/additional measure could be used to avoid the ability/appearance of sand bagging.

Why only play in practice mode? If you really want to tier up, you need to play ranked rounds.

Personally, no new measures are required, if anything, the criteria need to be strengthened by excluding tee tee warriors (which I suppose is one way to tier up via a cornflakes packet).

You belong to a good CC,but obviously do not play competitions......why me a member at all?

If you really want to tier up, you need to work hard on your game and play ranked rounds......that will not change, so it is up to you.

RSS