Forums

Help › Forums

what the heck is wrong with the motion graphics

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:14 AM (7 replies)
  • tweba
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 9:53 PM

for about five days the motion and typing graphics have been horrible...everyone I talk to said they thought it was there comp....rebooting doesn't work either

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 8:53 AM

• DeneOjibway
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 10:43 AM

TopShelf2010:

The solution is to "rollback" to Flash Version 29.

That's not a solution but a band aid to a brader problem with WGT software & its servers/tech.

Has been since I started playing.

Regards

• Chucky59
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 2:35 PM

Game is unplayable.

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:30 PM

DeneOjibway:

TopShelf2010:

The solution is to "rollback" to Flash Version 29.

That's not a solution but a band aid to a brader problem with WGT software & its servers/tech.

Has been since I started playing.

Regards

As I understand it, the problem is not just with WGT and Flash. Someone wrote that another game they played (backgammon if memory serves) was also adversely effected.

• MBryce2
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 3:03 PM

In my high end video editing/gaming PC, I'm running a 12 core i7, 32Gb of 3200mhz ddr4 ram (using only 14% resource) a GTX1080Ti GPU, Logitech G502 gaming mouse @ 1000poles per second setting, 2x SSD's in raid0 for games and operating system, and Fibre Ultra high speed internet connection. 

Had the latest flash is installed. Tried Chrome, IE,Mozilla Firefox and Opera... also tried rolling back to earlier flash.....

AND still getting stuttering meter and graphics.

I can play ANY ... A N Y game COD BF4 BF1 etc etc on ultra settings at 60fps, yet this silly flash game still won't run right. It will be ok for 3-4 holes then it starts stuttering and jumping. Even moving the aimed spot around starts jerking, and the ball tracking video playback jumps.

There is nothing left but the game itself

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 6:58 PM

• MBryce2
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:14 AM

Might be just the game delivery to me here in New Zealand, it goes fine sometimes and ruthlessly jumps other times. Today I hit the center of the swing plane, and it JUMPED way past the center line, miles pass actually.... and it happens all the time its so frustrating. I know I can play this game a lot better than my stats show.

RSS