Forums

Help › Forums

caddies

Sun, Nov 20 2011 2:13 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • joesworld2
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:05 PM

why does the caddie always hands you the wrong PUTTER?..I mean, you're focusing on the actual putt, the last thing I'd expect , is for my caddie to give me the wrong putter, why is this?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 4:13 PM

joesworld2:

why does the caddie always hands you the wrong PUTTER?..I mean, you're focusing on the actual putt, the last thing I'd expect , is for my caddie to give me the wrong putter, why is this?

it should always give u longer putter. it's players job to adjust for right speed and so on.

-wgticon

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 6:25 PM

How many putters do you own...???   LMAO

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:25 PM

Boomerboy44:

How many putters do you own...???   LMAO

14 allowed in a bag... This guys carrying 6 putters. 

• joesworld2
    8 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 12:41 PM

sorry for the late reply, but Why is it that the rest of WGT understands what I said, and you seem to not? you missed the point!..LMAO!!!!

• xanadu12
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 7:09 PM

ummm....the point is you are always using the same putter...just has different distances for how far your backswing is. everyone seems to think you are missing the point

• SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 9:45 PM

joesworld2:

sorry for the late reply, but Why is it that the rest of WGT understands what I said, and you seem to not? you missed the point!..LMAO!!!!

YOU have seemed to missed the point. How would you like to have a 29 foot putt on a slow green uphill 20 inches and you get the 30 foot putter. You're going to be short over 20 feet...You do not have a caddie either, You are your own player..you pick and choose what club is right for yourself..not that hard man..

Goodluck out there mate.

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 10:43 PM

What I wanna know is, why does my caddie always give me a putter that doesnt work?

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 11:08 PM

That's good for one long drive and a putt," said the cocky golfer as he teed his ball and looked down the fairway to the green. He swung mightily and hit his ball which landed about a metre from the tee.

His caddie handed him a club and remarked: "And now for one hell of a putt."

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 11:52 AM

SpencerS25:

You are your own player..you pick and choose what club is right for yourself.

Sounds like good practicle advice.

You don't CHIP out of the long stuff yet that's how it's set up

Same goes with putting , on the green or fringe. Always check your set up and adjust as needed.

• PAGES
RSS