Forums

Help › Forums

Thankyou Wgt

Sat, Jul 9 2011 4:40 PM (7 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 7:38 PM

I just shot my lowest 18 hole score at Kiawah (60) off the L tee's , just missed the birdie putt on the 18th by a bee's youknowwhat..lol... for a 59.

Thanks WGT for making a fantastic game. The thrills of shooting low scores and beating my best score is fantastic!!!

I suppose I should mention this.... the only cheat I have is a white can of  Jim Beam :) (maybe a few cans)...lol

This game is the best and has made my life heaps easier... Thankyou again Wgt :)

Cheers

Roger

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:51 PM

Congrats, Roger! 

Looking back on it, I remember the day I first broke 60 (at Kiawah as well). I've honestly never felt happier playing this game. 

Hopefully you have many more sub-60s to come! Best of luck, and hit 'em well! 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 2:31 AM

TheLighterDark:

Congrats, Roger! 

Looking back on it, I remember the day I first broke 60 (at Kiawah as well). I've honestly never felt happier playing this game. 

Hopefully you have many more sub-60s to come! Best of luck, and hit 'em well! 

Thanks m8, I shot 60 which is my lowest score on Kiawah, very very happy about that...31 on the front9 and 29 on the back9.. missed the birdie putt on the last by 2inches..grrr...lol

I don't usually play 18 hole comps much, cause I usually do really good on the front9 and fall into a hole on the back 9.. but this one today is something special.

Cheers

Roger

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 3:16 PM

While I usually consider the back 9 at Kiawah to be easier than the front 9, I'll agree that it can be frustrating at times, and really takes some extra effort to break 30.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 3:49 PM

Good to see a fellow Aussie shooting low.

Happy hitting congrats

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 4:36 PM

suncity28:

Good to see a fellow Aussie shooting low.

Happy hitting congrats

Thanks Sun, Turned Legend in Jan. (I think) and it's taken me awhile to adjust, but in the last month or so after heaps of games under me belt, starting to shoot the low scores again. Now saying that, today I might crash into a big heap...lol. That's Golf

Cheers

Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 4:38 PM

Actually I should have said, I'm started to shoot better scores than when I was a TM.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 4:40 PM

TheLighterDark:

While I usually consider the back 9 at Kiawah to be easier than the front 9, I'll agree that it can be frustrating at times, and really takes some extra effort to break 30.

Yes your right there LD. I was mentally drained after that game.

Cheers

Roger

RSS