Forums

Help › Forums

block callenges

Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:55 AM (8 replies)
  • grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 2:31 AM

I clicked on block challenges, to see what it would do, and I lost the whole line it was on....now I don't have    send message, or invite, or block challenges, and it said something about unsubscribing....how do I fix this ?....anyone know ?

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 3:23 AM

The page changes to let you know that you have been unsubscribed from receiving challenge emails from that friend. If you go back to that friends page, you will see that the  button has changed to an  button.

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 3:54 AM

checked all my friends pages, and none say allow challenges,,,im wondering why I lost send message and remove friend boxes...I lost that whole line of boxes

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:01 AM

Try clearing your browser cache.  CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE keys.

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 7:33 AM

that didn't work, but thanks anyway

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 8:14 AM

Did you press and hold down each key in turn so you end up holding down all three keys at the same time, then release them all.

I'm not being funny by posting specific instructions, but sometimes I shoot myself in the foot by assuming people know what I mean and give too little information. Or I give too much info and people think I'm assuming they are stupid, so I never know quite how much info people need. : (

Hmmm....what browser are you using?

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 8:37 AM

yes I held them all down, and got to where I wanted to get...what should I delete ?.....I am using internet explorer

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 8:49 AM

For the best chance of success, check all the boxes except the 'Preserve Favorites Website Data'.

• Ironguts
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:55 AM

I did the same thing how can i get that line back or does it automatically come back please help

RSS