Forums

Help › Forums

B S credibility of the game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 13 2011 3:06 PM (8 replies)
  • rich7837
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 11:56 AM

The only way to score on this B S game is to shorten your club selection.  Of course, the inaccurate range, aim, and constant hits into water, sand , and rough will automatically take over no matter what you do!  The built in failure rate of this game is way to overwhelming for me.  And I average 82!  I'm out of her!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 9:55 PM

Translation. "This game is too hard for me so I'm quitting."

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 4:17 AM

@ rich

Ok then shorten your club selection if u want..??

good luck with that..

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 5:07 AM

rich7837:

I'm out of her!

Just as well..at least for now.. more time to work on that average :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 1:22 PM

rich7837:
    I'm out of her!

What did she have to say about that?

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 2:01 PM

Starter clubs. 51 ranked rounds. Put some effort into it or quit bitching and GTFO.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 2:14 PM

WAH WAH WAH!!!!!...so quit then....thats just ridiculous....."its too hard for me". Go play Tiger  Woods then.....bye bye. Tired of all the bitchin.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 2:44 PM

Golf is an increbibly tough game in real life and that is transferred here..... your scrambling ( making par after missing green ) is only 17% and average made putt is 2 ft...

You could drop to par just working on your shortgame with no other money spent. 

It will be extremely satisfying saving par from the sand , and draining a long winding putt...

Dont get discouraged or try to compare your level of play now  with those who've invested much more time learning the game......  play by yourself some practice rounds.... hit into rough... hit out... try flop shots from various lies.   Take on the challenge as a CHALLENGE and take pleasure in everystep closer to par you get.

Di

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 3:06 PM

Dianne81:

Golf is an increbibly tough game in real life and that is transferred here..... your scrambling ( making par after missing green ) is only 17% and average made putt is 2 ft...

You could drop to par just working on your shortgame with no other money spent. 

It will be extremely satisfying saving par from the sand , and draining a long winding putt...

Dont get discouraged or try to compare your level of play now  with those who've invested much more time learning the game......  play by yourself some practice rounds.... hit into rough... hit out... try flop shots from various lies.   Take on the challenge as a CHALLENGE and take pleasure in everystep closer to par you get.

Di

The only sensible post to the OP. :)

J

RSS