Forums

Help › Forums

Game glitch

Tue, Aug 7 2018 4:50 AM (2 replies)
  • irish3825
    145 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:05 PM

I'm an avid player of WGT and very seldom ever complain but on the 6th hole of Bethpage I had a 75 yd, shot to the pin, hit it a tad late and ended up 60-70 yards left, in the brush and a lost ball. No meter skip, expected it to be close but no. Help.

irish3825

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 2:17 AM

Are you on mobile or web version? If you are on mobile it is quite possible that when you moved your hand to take your shot that you moved your aim arrow and didn't notice it being moved. I have done that a couple of times. 

On the web version it is possible that your mouse didn't release the aim arrow and you moved it without realizing it. I have never done that but have heard about it happening. 

Either version double and triple check your aim arrow before taking any shot. 

As long as I'm telling you to double check your aim arrow, double check your selected club also. I forgot to double check my selected club earlier this morning and what was intended to have been a 20 yard punch shot with my 64 degree wedge became a punched driver that went far enough to go OB. I switched it by accidentally moving the scroll wheel while lining up my shot. 

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 4:50 AM

RSS