Forums

Help › Forums

Is there a definitive guide to what stats one needs to level up?

Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:49 PM (7 replies)
  • Dashel
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 8:43 PM

The FAQ'S IS VERY VAGUE. I am a Tour Pro , level 61 with a72.4 handicap. 

I would like to know how many more levels I need to be at with what average to adveance to the next tier, and the ones beyond. 

This would give a much better incentive to players than just guessing, or suddenly seeing that they ahve advanced but not being sure exactly why or how.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 1:23 AM

WGT has never published that information.  I was never a Tour Pro so I'm not much help...hopefully others reading this will let you know were they were when it happened. 

It's my understanding that Levels have no affect on promotion...only a gauge for unlocking clubs.  And besides your average, the number of games played is a factor as well...but again, WGT is not talking.  

Joey

• fatboymonty
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 9:42 AM

i have just gone from tour pro to master.  i am only  level 50, but got my average down to below 67 and that seemed to be the tipping point.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 4:34 PM

So you know, 'Level' has no affect on tier progression. 

Joey

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:30 PM

if wgt were to let you know, they would have to kill you.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 12:01 PM

I turned master after my average went below 67

• Dashel
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 4:56 PM

Hi Buckey.  I also went to Master after dropping below "67", only to find that when I logged in next, my average was mysteriously at "74"!  I dont understand why that would happen.  Did it happen to you?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:49 PM

You must know having gone through hack > am. > pro > tour pro > master tiers that at each stage your stroke average starts afresh.

You will need 40 rounds of stroke to establish your 'master' average. Until then you can go both up and down. After 40 you can only go down.

Heaven help you. 

RSS