Help › Forums

Inaccuracies

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 15 2011 9:53 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 1:30 PM

How can a game be so inaccurate? Shoulden't the programming be the same with the same shots with same wind etc....Because if not then how is one going to get better? Impossible to get better with different results with every shot....I am going to post on Y-tube my playing, if you want to see what im talking about check me out... Give me about 2 weeks to set everything up, then to post on Y-tube, If you want a laugh check it out.....I pretty much hit centre of meter on, pretty much every shot i make.... Then watch where the ball goes, you will be very surprissed....ball goes everywhere.....  lol

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 2:09 PM

Hi

the game has natural deviations programmed in. no club is 100% precise. what actually happens is a circle of precision. I don't know the exact #'s but for example:

if you hit 10 identical shots from 200 yards in identical wind with the most precise iron in the game, you still are likely to have 10ft circle, which means 1 shot can be 10ft left and other 10ft right, and others short or long and anything ini between. sometimes it will be inside 1ft... then there could be deviations...

this example is simplistic but it should illustrate some things

-wgticon

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 2:17 PM

SunShine705:

How can a game be so inaccurate? Shoulden't the programming be the same with the same shots with same wind etc....Because if not then how is one going to get better? Impossible to get better with different results with every shot....I am going to post on Y-tube my playing, if you want to see what im talking about check me out... Give me about 2 weeks to set everything up, then to post on Y-tube, If you want a laugh check it out.....I pretty much hit centre of meter on, pretty much every shot i make.... Then watch where the ball goes, you will be very surprissed....ball goes everywhere.....  lol

in the search box type "VEM"__________________________________________>

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 3:27 PM

Ok, that does explain a lot WGTicon, tyvm....I do love the game, but just gets really frustrating sometimes....;-)  One more thing, last night i played a match play challenge for 555crds, i won but was never payed...any idea on how i can contact wgt to correct this?

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 3:33 PM

I tried to go to "contact us" then clicked wgt's e-mail address but then got an error message that says....  "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed."

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 3:42 PM

Click on the account tab under your name above the Play Now button. You will see all your credit activity. You should see the entry fee for that match as well as the winnings. They are credited immediately after the match.

If you don't see this then e-mail WGT directly from wherever you send and receive mail.

members@worldgolftour.com

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 4:15 PM

Ok thank-you YankeeJim, and no i diden't get credited for the match, but i just played another match game and did get credited for that one, so is prob... working now what ever prob... is, so i'm just going to forget about it.  But thank-you so much everyone for input and help.... See you out there, maybe lol.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 4:16 PM

SunShine705:

Ok, that does explain a lot WGTicon, tyvm....I do love the game, but just gets really frustrating sometimes....;-)  One more thing, last night i played a match play challenge for 555crds, i won but was never payed...any idea on how i can contact wgt to correct this?

I hear ya. Back when I used raptures, sometimes i'd ding on #14 kiawah and not even land on green:)

Not sure, about MPC issue....when you say you won... did it say on screen that you won and how many credits you earned?

-wgticon

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 5:40 PM

Actually the whole thing was weired about the MPC issue, first i challenged someone for 555crds, i entered that amount in the enter amount field, then computer returned back to me saying the opponent refused amount, but the tee off button showed green, so i pressed it. When we started playing i asked my apponent if he refused my offer, but got no reply from him.... the match continued and i won. Then went back to main menu, I closed out the one screen thinking it would reset my credits, then when i re-opened the screen automatically went to a message saying that the opponent forfieted and i won i think it was 500crds, of course minus wgts fee.... But my credits remaind the same..?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 5:47 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I believe when you refuse a wager and the game is started it becomes a regular match play game. That would explain you winning but not getting any credits. There were none played for.

• PAGES
RSS