Forums

Help › Forums

Paranormable Inquiry

Fri, Aug 31 2018 5:46 AM (6 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2018 7:57 PM

Anyone having any contact with Mr. Ambassador Yancy is urgently requested to contact me, as numerous inquiries as to his whereabouts have gone unanswered. Given the secretive nature of his investigations, I fear the worst. If anyone has any clue as to his current status, on this plane, or another ( interdimentional whatnots yanno ) please let me know. Search teams are forming as we speak. This is highly unusual behavior for one so prominent in the forums. Stay with us now.

Doc

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2018 9:31 PM

You check the mens room ??

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 3:19 PM

Doc , sent Yancy a pic the other day . Was out riding my Suzuki super moto on some back roads and saw a sign at a farm  " Alien adventure corn maze "  .  He viewed the pic via fancy phone .

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 4:26 PM

Thanks Opy, I was beginning to worry an' whatnots, even asked Mel to check in on 'im. Got no reply from either, I dunno, was thinkin' either  one of them abbiductions or sumthin'. Good to hear he's still among us.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 5:39 PM

Doc , I am thinking ...   the last mission was a " Grid "  . He gave us a clue to findings on 9 , 7 of them found . He said i think that the 9 sign,s and the miles were some kind O coredunces .  

Might be time to get back and finish what he started .  We might find him there .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2018 4:25 AM

You might be on to sumpthin' there, Opy. I gots to see my way through the Andyson, an' then I'll see ya back there.

Doc :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2018 5:46 AM

Saw this thread the other day...........I was kind of thinkin myself the great man is just (edit: hopefully) in some space-time continuum covert wot not in aid of our galaxy......................Glad all appears OK.

RSS