Help › Forums

New Player

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 19 2011 2:22 PM (5 replies)
  • thehughtrain
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2011 7:04 PM

Hello all!  

I have been playing for three days now, I absolutely love it!  It's the first golf game on a computer/game system I haven't mastered in 3 days.  (still as brutal at this as real life!)

I joined a CC and am happy so far with them.  I do have some questions for the at large population of wgt.com.

1)  Can you buy "used" clubs from members?

a) I think this would be a great addition to this game if not already there.  

2) I earned 50 credits going from "Hack" to "Amateur".  What are the other level bonuses?

3)  What should be first club purchase for a newbie?

Thanks, see you all on the links!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 12:26 AM

welcome.

1. you cannot. equipment can be gifted via proshop only.

2. bonuses are not for levels but for tiers.

3. it's hard to say but driver and putter would be on top of my list

-wgticon

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 3:13 AM

Driver and balls with back spin..

if your after a game and i'm on , drop an invite..

• Canuck705
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 12:14 PM

I too joined 3 days ago and love it. I used to play a few times a week in real life up until a few years ago when I became handicapped and could no longer get to a course, so this is a real joy for me. I find it quite realistic, challenging (as it should be) and the graphics are great. It only needs birds chirping and the scent of fresh cut grass and I'm there ;)

I would like to see the availability of full 18 hole courses though and a putting practice area would be great. The tools are there, I just need to learn how to properly use them. Practice, practice, practice.

• thehughtrain
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 2:22 PM

So if you get a bonus going from tier to tier, what are the bonuses for each tier?  and what are the qualifications for each tier?

Too bad you can't "buy" old clubs from members that would make this so much better

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 2:44 PM

WELCOME

When you first go to play a course to tee off, on the screen you can pick front or back 9 even 18holes, top right, use arrows to change

Canuck705:
    I would like to see the availability of full 18 hole courses though

Canuck705:
    a putting practice area would be great

when you are in practice mode you have 10 strokes per hole before it sends you to next hole, probably wont happen.

most any question can be answered over dare>>>>>>>>>>>>

-G

look me up for a game

RSS