Forums

Help › Forums

And everything else

Tue, Jul 19 2011 7:28 PM (1 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 7:24 PM

Perfect name for this forum, how is everyone else doing it? The greens read wrong, the winds are wrong, club distances are not even close, for the last week I feel like I have never played this game before. 48 yrds to pin and it defaults to the 115 cleveland when I have an 80 and 60 in the bag, 1 ft elevtion and a 14 mph tailwind. What is up with this anymore? I have been on here long enough to look for the stupid stuff, but new players won't stand a chance. Why on earth would you ever program such nonsense? I have had 3 times tonight when on a par 5 I was less than 180 to the green on my second shot and it defaults to my R11  3 wd with a tail wind and less than 4 ft elevation. If I had not payed attention and hit that club it would have gone 60 yrds over the green. Yeah I'm on anoother rant but get real here. Very fast greens, 3 ft putt straight in. no movement at all, hit it 2.5 and it goes 5 inches right or left on a dinged putt.  Something is totally hay wired here, have cleaned more cache, cookies, pies, cakes and whatever else and no change, and along with and everything else followed instructions and deleted all sites on my flash and now I can't get WGT back on my lap top. Pheeeew, got that off my chest. At least for the moment.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 7:28 PM

sounds like time for a.................................beer!!

RSS