Thanks TJ . I will give it a try. 

• larrywallis44
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 1:44 AM

Just the info i needed many thanks.

• smokeeater128
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 11:50 PM

great tips but if you note all the cources we play here have practice areas ... Areas where we could try and learn from these tips... If you are worried about money charge for usage but please reduce the frustration shorten learning curve and have more members stay with the game.....

• orlyi
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:25 AM
    wow never noticed the avatar moving... should help alot, thank you!
  • rftech333
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 11:58 AM

It seems that the green speeds in the practice and ranked games are totally different. When playing a ranked game with fast speed the greens are indeed quite fast! However when I play the same speed in practice mode the barely crawls across the green. Why the difference?

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 1:46 PM

smokeeater128:

great tips but if you note all the cources we play here have practice areas ... Areas where we could try and learn from these tips... If you are worried about money charge for usage but please reduce the frustration shorten learning curve and have more members stay with the game.....

If you look at the top of the page you will see ''wgt community''. hit that and you will see ''courses''. Here you can choose any hole on any course and practice to your hearts desire. You are allowed ten strokes on any of the holes before you have to move on. Happy practicing and Merry Christmas.

MEL1950

• smokeeater128
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 5:29 PM

MEL!1950    Thankyou very much for tip.. I don't want to sound like a whiner but tee to green the learning curve is good but putting is so difficult that a practice green would be so helpful but life is what it is and like all others I will just have to take my lumps .. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year full of eagles

• Artuiliver
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:46 PM

I will have question to putting if I could... 

square on the green what is size of them ?   

• SkuyGuy
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:01 AM

Umm, use the marker to measure them. Just hold it on the line nearest you for one square and then the line farthest from you for the same square and the difference between the two distances is the square dimension.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 5:54 PM

Artuiliver:

I will have question to putting if I could... 

square on the green what is size of them ?   

2' x 2' I believe.

RSS