Forums

Help › Forums

where there is smoke there is a fire

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 28 2011 9:53 PM (4 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 10:31 PM

put the fire out WGT some players are saying no to become friends. they say if you have to many friends it afects the game meter ect......please tell me its not so ....i have over 100 friends i never play all of them...but i dont say no to an invite unless i am playing a weekly tourny..   no mater ...i am a player...love this game the best golf game ever...  i dont write Post  often not always easy to write english...but like to read them a lot .

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 8:56 PM

I currently have 88 friends, I use to have well over a 100, but many of them took that advice and deleted me and the rest of their list. I say if you dont have a lot of meter issues it is not necessary. Just finished 18 holes with 3 players and never had a single meter problem, and rarely ever do.

• joebowler
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2011 12:32 AM

sixkiller used to have 92 friends on his list but one guy deleted him four times lol

if you talk to Dave tell him I said hi 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2011 9:05 AM

ty for your replies  like you said sixkiller  i do not have many meter issues so i will disregard what was said to me .have a good day gent.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 9:53 PM

joebowler:

sixkiller used to have 92 friends on his list but one guy deleted him four times lol

if you talk to Dave tell him I said hi 

I READ THAT>>>>>>>LOL

RSS