‘2018 -12 Days of Christmas Gifting’

Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:08 AM (84 replies)
  • Cicero733
    2,307 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:40 PM

Woodie312:

Cicero733:

Dear Santa,

Thanks for letting me discover the WGT Golf app and giving me the opportunity to virtually play the game that I can no longer play in real life. It has been and will continue to be a valued experienced. I would like to ask for a dozen Calloway Hex Chrome + Slow Meter Ball (L34+) so that I can continue to play. If the Calloway product is not available, could you sub the Titleist Pro V1x Vapor Ball. Your consideration in helping me enjoy my retirement is most appreciated.

Merry Chistmas 4 sleeves on the way

To Woodie312 

I am extremely gratified with the gift and the opportunities this gift will afford me as I continue to explore the world of WGT. I came upon the app by chance at the end of August 2018 and have been actively playing since. It has been an extremely rewarding experience. Probably the best part of the experience is the help you and your compatriots willingly provide to the membership. Again thank you for your generosity and a sincere Merry Christmas to you and all the others that make this virtual world a reality. I raise my virtual beer in the virtual 19th hole and wish you a happy and rewarding holiday season and wish you continued success in the coming year.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 7:04 PM
    on 13 Dec 2018 at 3:22 PM

Tier specific items can not be gifted. Anything that says "Tour Pro+" or "Legend+" can not be gifted. 

_CHAMPION 

• varteaga
    607 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:06 PM

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you.

Vidal

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:23 PM

Day 1 has come to a close and Day 2 will soon start. Thank you, Santas for gifting 7 recipents. We have some requests left over from Day1. 

Recipents Please undersstand that our Santas have the right to gift from the abundance of their credits to whomever they wish. It my beleif that we had a very good day today.

The Clash started and some of our Santas are involved with their CC in this event and we fill about 40% of the requested items Thanks again Santas.

Unfulfilled Request:

Sandtrapduffy - Callaway Rogue iron set L ( 97+ )  or the Taylor made R1 super TP 8.0 white driver, L ( 98+ )

Biggunky - level 100 Rouge driver

Mulligan1313 - a few ProV1 Level 0 vapor balls

Kmack1960 - a cally rouge lvl 99 - 3 wood or 2 sleeves of Callaway Hex Chrome lvl 34 balls or 10 passes.

copperhead222 - the new callawaydriver with fubuki shaft

Robert1212122 - Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+)

HB1717 - about 3 to 5000 credits to upgrade my equipment

Derek2544 - some lvl 90 pro v1's

Ninjaclaus - the TaylorMade Red Spider Putter (L77+)

[?] renniw52 -

Parstone - Callaway Rogue Irons Level 85 

pfarden - Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3 Wood (L99+)

PatrickHayden - the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+)

get22151 - TaylorMade TP5x Vapor Balls (L85+) 

• Ladychipper
    22,989 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:23 PM

SidersBest:

HB1717

We only gift items from the Pro Shop, not credits. if you want a driver or wedges  be specific wit your request.

Example: L- 100 Rogue Driver

PS: We can't gift above your Level

Siders Best

I am confused by your answer to HB1717.  He is a L107 Master and asked for calloway rogue iron set level 97 on page 1.  Am I missing something?  If no one else has gifted these irons then I will do so.  Let me know what you mean here.

Thanks for doing this Christmas Gifting thread and...

Merry Christmas To All!

Marion :-)

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:37 PM

Thank you, Marion

Please gift. There was another individual that was at level 54 and wanted a level 100 driver and I was confused

Siders Best

It's 11:27PM EST please don't add to this post  Go to Day 2 to request

Thank you and Good Night

Siders Best

• putterdog
    6,718 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:47 PM

I think this is great ,  just do not over do it .  I would like to ask Santa for a sleeve of 10 cred balls .   Thanks a lot Santa .....

Merry Christmas everyone !

• GrannyOg710
    118 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 10:42 PM

Dear Santa, I have been a very good Granny this year who is currently obsessed and in love with this game. It would make my twinkle-toed holiday to smash my drives with a gift of a TaylorMade M1 9.0 Driver (L55+) found under my tree.   I really appreciate all the santas for putting smiles on so many faces this season!  PS. I even rented it to make sure it is JUST what I can use now and grow into in the future...  Thanks all.

GrannyOG

• Play18now
    260 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 3:35 AM

Dear Santa, I am not used to asking for anything, but a couple of very good friends suggested I "swallow my pride" and ask.  If I could receive a set of Callaway Rogue Level 97 irons, perhaps the slower swing meter will keep me from hitting way late.  Thank-you for your consideration, and Merry Christmas to all.  If it helps, I'm at almost 850 CDP, they will not go unused.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 4:39 AM

putterdog:

I think this is great ,  just do not over do it .  I would like to ask Santa for a sleeve of 10 cred balls .   Thanks a lot Santa .....

Merry Christmas everyone !

I checked and you use the level 33 Callaway balls....I have sent you a dozen.

merry xmas

ct 

RSS