Help › Forums

‘2018 -12 Days of Christmas Gifting’

Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:08 AM (84 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 3:59 PM

Parstone:

Dear Santa,

A gift of Callaway Rogue Irons Level 85 would really make my Christmas special.

Happy Holidays to all.

Darrell

If anyone wants to split the cost with me on this one, That would be great . Let me know .

Thanks ………...

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:21 PM

callaghan159:
    That's why SB wants the santa's to post on the recipients wall that the gift is on the way. Santas should check the wall before gifting I think. JMO.

We still need a master list. I sent you a PM. 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:27 PM

CEverett12:

Parstone:

Dear Santa,

A gift of Callaway Rogue Irons Level 85 would really make my Christmas special.

Happy Holidays to all.

Darrell

If anyone wants to split the cost with me on this one, That would be great . Let me know .

Thanks ………...

Casey...I have 1003 credits you are welcome to have...not sure if its enough though. Just let me know how to transfer the credits to you.

cheers,

ct

• Tk0071967
    47 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:45 PM

Dear Santa, 

I'm really trying hard to become a Legend. I would really appreciate a gift of a Taylor Made Rocket Bladez Iron Set to help me out.

Thanks,

Tracy

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:56 PM

Robert1893:

callaghan159:
    That's why SB wants the santa's to post on the recipients wall that the gift is on the way. Santas should check the wall before gifting I think. JMO.

We still need a master list. I sent you a PM. 

I got your message and agree with the masters list. Never thought about the one's that delete the wall posts of --YGIOIW.

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:04 PM

One thing I have always done is to quote the wish when I have gifted the wish. See page 1. That should help eliminate the double gifting. I also noticed someone has asked twice for the same wish. Must not have received the first time. People must understand that not everyone will get their wish. There is just to many wishes and not enough Santa's. JMO

• billycash74
    2,078 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:33 PM

Dear Santa,

I really would like the 

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9.0° Driver (L85+) or MAX Control Putter (L80+) for Christmas. Either would take my game up a notch i think. I am getting very close to legend. Thank you for your consideration. Merry Christmas!

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:33 PM

varteaga:

Dear Santa

First I would like to thank everyone who makes this possible. If I don't get my wish I hope someone else does. I am asking for a sleeve of Taylormade L61 balls.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas

Vidal

You got 'em.  Merry Christmas

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:45 PM

Santas there is a Master List it hasn't been updated within the lastseveral hours but it's there

Do Not Post on This 2018 DOCG recipents

Siders Best

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:46 PM

Cicero733:

Dear Santa,

Thanks for letting me discover the WGT Golf app and giving me the opportunity to virtually play the game that I can no longer play in real life. It has been and will continue to be a valued experienced. I would like to ask for a dozen Calloway Hex Chrome + Slow Meter Ball (L34+) so that I can continue to play. If the Calloway product is not available, could you sub the Titleist Pro V1x Vapor Ball. Your consideration in helping me enjoy my retirement is most appreciated.

Merry Chistmas 4 sleeves on the way

RSS