Forums

Help › Forums

Adobe Flash Player Settings?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 30 2011 9:33 AM (2 replies)
  • kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 3:12 PM

The game has been working perfectly for about 10 hours today (played in the morning and this afternoon) and when I come on an hour after my last round, there is this message box popping up titled "Adobe Flash Player Settings".  And it asked me how much memory I wanted media5.wgt.com to be able to use.  I selected Unlimited and it said "This could erase saved data if under unlimited".  I continued and it said it couldn't be done, so I ignored it.  Also, I selected "Never ask me again".  

After that hole, I got the same message.  I did the same thing.  But it didn't stop.  It just kept on going.

The box looks like the one on http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help02.html   but the blue part of the box is the media5.wgt.com that I said above.  Can somebody help me remove this?

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 6:29 PM

UNCHECK the "never ask again" and set the slider bar to 100kb.  that should take care of it.

...roy

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 9:33 AM

It's fixed, but I didn't have to do anything.  It was weird.  I went to sleep, came back this morning and it was fixed.

RSS