Forums

Help › Forums

Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Tue, Dec 18 2018 7:11 AM (45 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 12:42 PM

DAY 3 UNFILLED REQUESTS

Trinabagoboy has had his request filled by myself. His name should be removed from the unfilled request list before he gets gifted again. Thanks.

Edit---I seen his name on a previous list but see in day 5 thread he has been removed.  Sorry

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 12:47 PM

Hello to all the Santa's,

I don't know who is giving gifts out at this time but if you could possibly see your way to gifting  me a new set of irons which would be the ...Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+).

I know that it is a big ask for the iron set, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like a few sleeves of the...MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+) Black Vapor

And I think as a few others may have mentioned that WGT should do this, but I am very much appreciatively thankful for all of the CC's and it's members good deeds and your contributions' which can not and should not be overlooked by WGT. They need to step up and show all the members that it is not all about them looking to make money off it's members all the time.

Let go of the purse strings WGT, it's the holiday season! 

Thanking you in advance for your gift,

LGreen5

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:01 PM

Here is the list of fulfilled requests 565263.aspx

• gordonparker
    827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 2:08 PM

Great idea! nice to see something positive on the forums for once

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 2:20 PM

Hi I have been using these balls all year 

WGT B-XD Balls

This ball can make playing wgt very inexpensive, it is a very good ball and comes with a little bit of distance. I generally can shoot a few under par with them and that score is very useful in any CC Clash. My partner always knows when I do a good shot as she sees my bottom lift 3 inches off the seat. The only downside to these balls is that they are a little quick meaning you cannot have a drink and play.

As a Christmas treat the first 50 players that post a xmas wish on my wall will be sent a sleeve to put under their tree please state your preferred color. 

It's not much just give them a go, you will be surprised.

Merry Christmas 

Clint

1. Trinbagoboy
    2. Sidersbest

Keep those posts coming.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 3:17 PM

Hi Santa, A sleeve or 2 of Titlest ProV level 57 balls would be greatly appreciated and well recieved.  Thanks for all you do.

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 4:06 PM

Another gift has been filled from Day 1

get22151 has received 2 sleeves of balls from Mariaaa of TPC. Thanks Maria. 

Hey Champ any chance of taking Mariaaa off of moderation. What a nice Christmas gift that would be for her. Hint Hint. Thanks and have a safe holiday season everyone.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 4:06 PM

Naturali  ( Danny)   Sent Goldeena  the Cally Mack daddy 52 Deg.  wedge 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 4:14 PM

Mariaaa has gifted a L-85 Rogue Driver to DD12ba   

RSS