Help › Forums

Legend quits...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:45 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 10:18 PM

I started a game...I made all my settings like I wanted.  One of the settings happened to be Master+.  I was first on the list, then another Master joined, then a Legend joined.  I didn't want to play tourney greens so I kicked him.  He came right back into the lobby and proceeded to start typing profanities in the lobbies chat.  In that time, another Master entered the game.  I kicked the Legend again.  I thought we would have a good round with three Masters.  The Legend appeared again.  The Legend continued to type profanities, so I just let him join.  Everybody tees off and we end up on the green on the first hole.  The Legend misses a birdie putt then disconnects.

Legend is nothing more than a title, it has nothing to do with the character of the individual.  I'm sure there are hacks with more character than that guy.  What a piece of work.

./...Roy

• clubbag
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 7:32 AM

You have to wonder what that guys main problem is, i don't know to much about this game but i know a jerk when i see or hear one.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:03 AM

That's one of the things when setting up a game I wish WGT could change...i/e instead of "Master+", you should also just be able to set up "Master Only".

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:12 AM

Thats so shocking! I was playing a game awhile back, the opponent said a bad word! I finished the game but it was so upsetting. When i hadn't shown up for work the following day my coworkers called 911. The paramedics found me in the corner of my bedroom in the fetal position. Mostly recovered now

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:42 AM

ifixpcs:
     I didn't want to play tourney greens so I kicked him.

If you don't want to play tournament speed greens, set up MP practice rounds and select Very Fast.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 10:15 AM

Dude,If i was you ,I'd get as much time on tourney as you can,there will come a day when every game you play will be on tour greens.lol,

Personally.I love em

• rglrguy
    442 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2011 5:36 PM

LMAO.......................That is F@#$^%#G funny

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 11:44 AM

next time just take a screenshot of the profanity and send it to WGT :)

• T1off
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 1:18 PM

Quitters are just sore losers anyway.. bad shot, you quit..fall behind ,you quit..when you quit everybody loses.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2011 1:27 PM

6six6:

Thats so shocking! I was playing a game awhile back, the opponent said a bad word! I finished the game but it was so upsetting. When i hadn't shown up for work the following day my coworkers called 911. The paramedics found me in the corner of my bedroom in the fetal position. Mostly recovered now

LMAO

• PAGES
RSS