Help › Forums

wgticon

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 31 2011 7:19 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 12:13 PM

are there ever tournaments just for ladies? my wife just joined and wanted to know.

thanks,

qbal

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 12:15 PM

you never know who is a lady  IRL, around here.

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 12:41 PM

sixkiller:

you never know who is a lady  IRL, around here.

Couldn't have said it better.

1) A guy could be a girl (if you know what I mean)

2) A guy could just fake being a lady to perhaps be in easier tournaments

3) It's just a game.  It's not like there's so much skill involved that the genders need to be separated.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 1:36 PM

And at least one of the very best players on here is female.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 3:35 PM

MUSTAQBAL1:

are there ever tournaments just for ladies? my wife just joined and wanted to know.

thanks,

qbal

No there is not. I think 'sex' should not matter when it comes to computer games

-wgticon

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 3:48 PM

PeterHopper:

Actually I think 6-7 of the top 10 are actually females.    This game is very tough. You need lightning quick reflexes and an intuitive mind, really do you think men possess the same adeptness as women in such attributes? 

Its a conspiracy theory sure, but have you noticed they choose gender non-gender specific names like Iconian, BolloxinBruges, Mrenn, Stonecoldkiller ect ect  and use male avatars just because they they want to focus on their game and not being constantly hit on for being the incredibly sexy lady they truly are ?!? 

I applaud Priestess, for playing straight up and letting all the world know she is a female.  The rest of you who I've name ( or not) but are constantly in top of money lists, c'mon.... fess up !!!

LOL

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 5:13 PM

Wow you havvn't made any friends, I wouldn't think. 

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 6:08 PM

renniw52:

Wow you havvn't made any friends, I wouldn't think. 

I was in the chatroom with them when I playfully posted it.

All kidding aside however, I have nothing but respect for those guys :)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 7:51 PM

As do most of us.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:43 PM

Dianne81:

PeterHopper:

Actually I think 6-7 of the top 10 are actually females.    This game is very tough. You need lightning quick reflexes and an intuitive mind, really do you think men possess the same adeptness as women in such attributes? 

Its a conspiracy theory sure, but have you noticed they choose gender non-gender specific names like Iconian, BolloxinBruges, Mrenn, Stonecoldkiller ect ect  and use male avatars just because they they want to focus on their game and not being constantly hit on for being the incredibly sexy lady they truly are ?!? 

I applaud Priestess, for playing straight up and letting all the world know she is a female.  The rest of you who I've name ( or not) but are constantly in top of money lists, c'mon.... fess up !!!

LOL

I don't know whether Sam would meet the sexy lady category, although his game is truly sexy...lol

• PAGES
RSS