Forums

Help › Forums

Earnings from Virtual Open at RSG

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 31 2011 1:50 AM (2 replies)
  • WRWil
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 6:11 PM

Hi All. Been playing for 11 months and really like the game and trying to improve.  Received email from WGT that I won a 2011 Imperial hat for playing in the Open at RSG. Does anyone know what this means? Not sure if this is a real hat that will be sent to everyone that played in the Open or is it a virtual hat for my avatar? Curious if anyone else knows about this.       Thanks, WRWil

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 8:55 PM

WRWil:

Hi All. Been playing for 11 months and really like the game and trying to improve.  Received email from WGT that I won a 2011 Imperial hat for playing in the Open at RSG. Does anyone know what this means? Not sure if this is a real hat that will be sent to everyone that played in the Open or is it a virtual hat for my avatar? Curious if anyone else knows about this.       Thanks, WRWil

I believe you win a  hat if you qualify for the final round of each US.Open. So, if you want a hat, reply with your address :)

-wgticon

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 1:50 AM

still havent received any emails regarding either open - am i supposed to do something to get them?

RSS