Forums

Help › Forums

Day12 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Sat, Dec 29 2018 6:07 AM (56 replies)
  • Mulligan1313
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 10:22 AM

Merry Christmas to all the WGT Santas.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friends and Hole in Ones.

If there are anymore elves working, please let them know that I would put any presents to good use and pay it forward.

my list is short.

Either

TP5x Level 81 golf balls

or

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter Level 96

Thank you to all that have made this Christmas more enjoyable for so many.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 12:03 PM

goldeena:

my goal for next Christmas is to have advanced so much with my game and earned so much money from the RG's that I become a Santa too!!! 

You don't have to win a lot of money playing RG's  to be a Santa. Most of mine was from surveys ,videos, a few from CC tourneys and a few from the weekly tourneys.. 

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 1:42 PM

Merry Christmas to Casey and all his Wonderful Santa`s.. Hats off Folks.

All the very best over the Festive Period and right into 2019`

• Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 1:52 PM
    Hello Santa, you'll be soon flying by. Could you drop off A Max meter L91 64 degree wedge, please. I believe. Those that don't believe, won't receive. Best wishes, Badputter01
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 3:19 PM

amateur4sure:

Merry Christmas to Casey and all his Wonderful Santa`s.. Hats off Folks.

All the very best over the Festive Period and right into 2019`

Thanks Chris , They aren't my Santa's but everyone did a good thing and gave what they could , That's all we can do .  Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year .

Its too bad that WGT didn't show up to the party , I'm sure the Mods would of, if they had the go ahead .  Upper management I believe is the problem .  

Merry Christmas everyone .

It looks like 61 lucky people were sent gifts this year ,  Thank you Santa's

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 3:53 PM

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 4:10 PM

CEverett12:

Thanks Chris , They aren't my Santa's but everyone did a good thing and gave what they could , That's all we can do .  Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year .

Its too bad that WGT didn't show up to the party , I'm sure the Mods would of, if they had the go ahead .  Upper management I believe is the problem .  

Merry Christmas everyone .

It looks like 61 lucky people were sent gifts this year ,  Thank you Santa's

It took one devoted member Sidersbest to get the ball rolling - Thank you Siders

A good wgt friend to assist by keeping a list of the gifted and unfilled request - Thank you CEverett.

And many generous and thoughtful Santas giving away gifts with hard earned credits.

All the ingredients needed to make it a successful event and put many smiles on many faces.

Thank you all that contributed and made a difference in this community during this  Holidays and Season Greetings and made it that much more special.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

To those exceptional good hearted and generous members that gave so much. May God bless you all and your family this Christmas and Years to follow.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 4:11 PM

Thank you sooo much for the gift "borntobesting".You are awesome!!!

And thank you to all the coordinators, and gifters!!!

You all are awesome!!!!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!!!

God bless,

Broncorod

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 5:25 PM

rogue level 100 please

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 6:35 PM

Merry Christmas WGTers.

A sleeve of TPX5 balls would really be appreciated.I live in Thailand therefore i no access to any of the free credit offers that are available.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Dave

RSS