Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 2:08 PM

Mio might be banned from here, but he sent me some great tips and advice via different media this weekend. Let this man back on here, there are way worse violators on this site and you just turn your heads. Come on WGT.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 3:22 PM

Why doesn't he just open another account?

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 4:36 PM

he did

• Alice18Cooper
    91 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 5:38 PM

Jesus H Christ people . . . just get on with playing the game. If you moaners spent as much time playing the game as you do moaning, you might be half decent at it. If you're not happy, please feel free to piss off to another site. And Lizzie . . . you get a fair 'ol crack at the whip with your opinions and endless ramblings . . . I don't think any other site would put up with you. It's probably because you're in bed with a WGT executive . . .

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 5:52 PM

Alice18Cooper:

Jesus H Christ people . . . just get on with playing the game. If you moaners spent as much time playing the game as you do moaning, you might be half decent at it. If you're not happy, please feel free to piss off to another site. And Lizzie . . . you get a fair 'ol crack at the whip with your opinions and endless ramblings . . . I don't think any other site would put up with you. It's probably because you're in bed with a WGT executive . . .

Until you get certified as a forum rat keep your yap shut about us moaners. We have earned the right to moan.  Oh and by the way I wouldn't antagonize Ms. Lizzie you'll be sorry.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 8:08 PM

Yappy22:
    I wouldn't antagonize Ms. Lizzie you'll be sorry.

true true, you poor person

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 9:48 PM

Alice18Cooper:

Oooooh. Look at Me. I'm a rock rebel.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 11:06 PM

Lizzie will satirize you a new orifice, dude. If she thinks you're worth her rhyme. She's seen verse.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 12:09 AM

Uh oh. Looks like schools out again.

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 12:13 AM

Oopsie, forgot   :-). Mehh.

RSS