Forums

Help › Forums

I want to TALK not TYPE :-) Help me please

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 15 2012 8:30 AM (3 replies)
  • KCDUFFER
    71 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 9:39 AM

I Love "Ventrilo Voice Chat" for WGT, ask me how. INTELLIGENT, QUALITY INDIVIDUALS ONLY. MORONS AND IDIOTS NEED NOT INQUIRE.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 11:55 AM

KCDuffer... there have been a few posts about Ventrilo on these forums.  Use the search box over there ------------->  type in "Ventrilo" and find out who is using this program and send them a note.

You are right, of course, it is easier to talk than to type when playing.  (I use Skype, some use Ventrilo, others use Teamspeak)

The only problem is you get some smart-aleck who thinks we're in Caddyshack and screams out "NOONAN!!" when you're trying to putt. 

Peace

• SteadiEddie
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 12:05 AM

Except if you use the mute button on your keyboard when you putt! Hehe.I play using the  Ventrilo server set up by Danohi50.Refer to earlier posts in this section re contacting him.Hope to play and talk to you soon,regards,Eddie.

• ASUKid
    56 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 8:30 AM

Actually, friends on a controlled TS3 or Vent server wouldn't do that kind of crap! If you get a jerk like that, the real jerk is the TS3 or Vent Admin that let him in to begin with! 8)

RSS