Help › Forums

replays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 7 2011 6:46 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pgmalone
    10 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 12:52 AM

somebody please tell me how to save my best replays to youtube!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!!

PGMALONE

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:17 AM

pgmalone:

somebody please tell me how to save my best replays to youtube!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!!

PGMALONE

Yes I would like to know too. I had 3 great shots in the Virtual Open qualifier that I would  have loved to have saved to youtube. One was a hole-in-one on #6.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:20 AM

Hi,

I assume you mean how did we do it? Well, it wasn't just like that. I assume they combined them into a movie and then uploaded. Since as end users, we don't have raw data, we can't combine them (it's likely not simple either).

-wgticon

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 10:40 AM

borntobesting:
    Yes I would like to know too. I had 3 great shots in the Virtual Open qualifier that I would  have loved to have saved to youtube. One was a hole-in-one on #6.

I've wanted to do this as well and these posts prompted me to do some google searches.

Download the free CamStudio2.0.exe file from this site.

There are other versions, but I had trouble running the .294 version after install so I searched their support forums and found someone who had the same problem but was able to run the legacy version just fine.  It does what I need it to do.

Its pretty easy to use.  Here's a video I made this morning of three replays.

Three Nice Replays

I'm not happy with the background sound present, sounds like my hard drive being accessed.  I've tried disabling my laptop internal microphone, muting the mikes, using the external mike buried under a pillow, etc.  If anyone knows what this is or how to stop it I'd appreciate it.

Some tips:

On the region menu are three choices: Region, Fixed Region, Full Screen.  You can adjust the size of the fixed region and then once you click record you move that rectangle over the area you wand to record.  Or use Region and once you hit record you get a cursor to select the area of the screen to record.  Be aware once you click to select the region either way, it starts recording.

Under the Options menu, you can turn sound recording on and off, select where the sound comes from, turn the cursor on and off and even highlight the cursor( for demos I suppose)

Under the Tools menu, I used the Screen Annotations to label the replays.

The way to chain replays together is

1. -Set up your replay window ready to play
    2. -Click CamStudio Record
    3. -Click play on the replay window
    4. -When replay is complete click CamStudio Pause
    5. -End the current Replay
    6. -Load the new replay ready to play
    7. -Repeat steps 2 thru 7
    8. When the last replay is complete click on CamStudio Stop and save the file.
    9. Upload the file to YouTube.

Its easier than I thought it would be.

• pgmalone
    10 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2011 4:40 PM

Thanks for the info, but sounds like a bunch a B.S. SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO SEE MINE. THEY CAN JUST COME TO MY PROFILE PAGE AND VIEW THEM!

THANKS, pgmalone

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 5:00 AM

pgmalone:
    Thanks for the info, but sounds like a bunch a B.S.

THANKS, pgmalone

YOU'RE WELCOME!  ALWAYS HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOUR MINIMUM DAILY REQUIREMENT OF B.S.!

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 6:47 AM

andyson:

pgmalone:
    Thanks for the info, but sounds like a bunch a B.S.

THANKS, pgmalone

YOU'RE WELCOME!  ALWAYS HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOUR MINIMUM DAILY REQUIREMENT OF B.S.!

Andy Andy Andy. Again you never cease to amaze me with your wit. LMAO

J

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:39 AM

Johnie,Johnie, Johnie. I appreciate your appreciation! LOL

Damn kids! Can't teach 'em nuttin'! 

I feel a rant comin' on so I'll stop now.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 11:02 AM

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO!

;o)

• pgmalone
    10 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:22 PM

ANDY,ANDY, ANDY. NO KID HERE!  I'M PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DADDY! SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE THE DAMN KID! SO GROW THE HELL UP! ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE HELP!

pgmalone, (to you thats MR. pgmalone)

• PAGES
RSS