Forums

Help › Forums

Friends list

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:41 PM (2 replies)
  • Daddieaux
    343 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 6:36 PM

I have a player that never shows up on the Friends list in any of the colors. He shows on his profile as a friend of mine and shows on my profile as a friend in the pics section. But, doesn't show on the list of friends at all. And he shows with a green plus sign when we play. Whenever I try to add him, he doesn't get the request. When he deletes me as a friend the profile pages change and I can add him as a friend. But after a few minutes it goes back to green plus sign and no listing on the friends list, even though still shows on profile pages as friends.

HELP!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:08 PM

Daddieaux:

I have a player that never shows up on the Friends list in any of the colors. He shows on his profile as a friend of mine and shows on my profile as a friend in the pics section. But, doesn't show on the list of friends at all. And he shows with a green plus sign when we play. Whenever I try to add him, he doesn't get the request. When he deletes me as a friend the profile pages change and I can add him as a friend. But after a few minutes it goes back to green plus sign and no listing on the friends list, even though still shows on profile pages as friends.

HELP!

hi

you have 265 friends, anything over 254 causes issues on the system and causes some friends not to be seen.

-wgticon

• Daddieaux
    343 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2011 8:41 PM

Thank you ... I can take care of that right away.

RSS