Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2019 7:42 AM (9 replies)
  • Jgross22
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 11:53 AM

What happened to The Georgian CC, they were always at the top the leaderboards and now their not even a threat.  I also see their members are way down?   

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 12:38 PM

All looks well to me. The membership is very active. The club still retains the goods despite any fluctuation in membership. I would think that many in this game just wish they were good enough to be accepted to their roster.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:08 PM

If you want, you could search the boards and piece together the details. I don't know that there's any value to rehashing it. They went through a transition period. 

• Jgross22
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:44 PM

I just find it ironic because they had a great run for a long time. When I was a member I personally thought they took a little to serious!

• Jgross22
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:58 PM

They went from having 249/250 members to 118/250 members obviously it doesn't look to good.  I was a member of their CC and quit and went to Majestic Mountain. In my opinion they took it a little to serious. 

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:00 PM

Jgross22:
    and now their not even a threat.

a threat to what? winning a pointless clash

• Jgross22
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:35 PM

Exactly..... (A pointless clash)  When I was a member like I said in earlier post, they took it a little to serious and trying to force their members to play and participate in more clashes thats when I left for another CC.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 3:34 PM

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:31 PM

Jgross22:

Exactly..... (A pointless clash)  When I was a member like I said in earlier post, they took it a little to serious and trying to force their members to play and participate in more clashes thats when I left for another CC.

no disrespect meant to you there, glad you saw the light and moved on, clashes are just a WGT money spinner, total waste of time and in no way indicative of the best cc's on here

• vandasey
    337 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 7:42 AM

I was about to post a similar thing.

Just jumped on for the first time in a little while and also like to see how The Georgian are getting on. I was a member there for ages but stopped playing so left to free up space. Yes they took it a little too seriously at times, but hey, whatever floats your boat. 

Be interesting to know what happened though just mainly because i'm a nosey git. 

RSS