• PAGES
  • CTZNY
    7 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 6:50 PM

and that's a fact

• RysnTink7
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 9:12 PM

Hell, the greens suck, the fairways suck, the tee sucks.......everything sucks about this game.  They need to go back to school to learn how to actually design a web based game that they want people to spend money on. 

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:44 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry you think that way. Considering you have only been on this site for 10 weeks and 1 week respectively - you obviously seem to know it all !!

Re greens. Yep - the greens when set to "Fast" are tough. However, its all just a matter of practice. Do 10 rounds on fast greens and I'll gaurentee you, you'll be getting the hang of them.

As for everything "sucking" - well, could you possibly be a bit more specific on that one?

I just find its all to easy to come up with this negative stuff, and have nothing to substantiate your claims.

Constructive criticism - fine. Criticism for criticism sake - well, forget it.

Sure WGT have some issues to work on, but this is not a perfect world. Give them time and improvements will be made.

I think maybe Tiger Woods Online or Links might suit you guys.

Cya

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 1:53 AM

Just like in real golf, the faster the greens, the softer you need to hit it and the more brake you need to play.

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 2:58 PM

TheLighterDark:

Just like in real golf, the faster the greens, the softer you need to hit it and the more brake you need to play.

I Agree.

Guys if you're complaning then maybe consider changing the way you play this game.

• Bakerbill62
    30 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 3:13 PM

You ever notice the ones who tell the new people to go find a different site are the "pro's"?

Why cant people voice a opinion?

Or is that not allowed for some to have a opinion anymore?

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 5:59 PM

I agree as well TheLighterDark.

In my opinion, we were the one's who suggestion && asked for faster greens. So it's not WGT's fault. They just listened to us, && did what we suggested.

P.S.- I don't like the greens either.

• gip204
    11 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 6:14 PM

RysnTink7:

Hell, the greens suck, the fairways suck, the tee sucks.......everything sucks about this game.  They need to go back to school to learn how to actually design a web based game that they want people to spend money on. 

The tee sucks ?  How strange!   

I have played real golf courses that suck like this but so is everyone else.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 6:20 PM

Greens are quick on match play.  Having played a number of these courses in real life, I can tell you that the greens on the Ocean Course can be this quick in the fall and spring of the year and the ridges make them putt hard.  The fairways, as on this game are firm and give you extra distance.  If you want to be able to shoot 18 under par after one week of playing, I would suggest that you move to Tiger Woods Online.

Also the "Pro's" on here are normal players who have taken the time to get their score low enough to be designated as a pro, not a part of the site.  I played 3 or 4 players in the last week with ratings over 118 who were playing match play rather than working on their game and bitching about the site.

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 9:05 PM

this game sucks...common TWO

• PAGES
RSS