Help › Forums

The greens suck since the latest upgrade

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:11 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • FillNickles
    13 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 9:19 PM

This game rocks. Flash however, sucks. That's my only complaint is they used Flash. Other than that, the game is realistic, fun, challenging and rewarding. Putting has become more difficult since the update, but after a while I noticed I'm putting better than I ever did before the update.

• BlackDragon84
    21 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 9:22 PM

dorkfeatures:

I think maybe Tiger Woods Online or Links might suit you guys.

Cya

Regarding Links, you could at least choose to make that game difficult if you wanted to.  Champ/elite powerstroke was wonderfully hellish.  So naturally almost nobody played it haha.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 10:31 PM

STUDIOSHD:

TheLighterDark:

Just like in real golf, the faster the greens, the softer you need to hit it and the more brake you need to play.

I Agree.

Guys if you're complaning then maybe consider changing the way you play this game.

After a week of running everything past the hole, today i shot 33 on Kiawah front 9. My best. It just took me a while to get the speed right.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:11 AM

Bakerbill62:

You ever notice the ones who tell the new people to go find a different site are the "pro's"?

Why cant people voice a opinion?

Or is that not allowed for some to have a opinion anymore?

Anybody can voice an opinion, this beta needs that. Ranting about how it "sucks" and so on isn't an opinion as much as it's a show of ignorance. A player can't make the grade so blame the game. That's constructive.

YJ

• PAGES
RSS