Help › Forums

Friends....I don't like 'em

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 20 2011 7:01 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:10 AM

I especially hate the one's that send a friend invite halfway down the first hole, they don't know me, they probably don't recognise my flag and they certainly don't know how I play golf.

What p|sses me off even more is the gits that quit but decide to friend you a nanosecond before.   Why do they do that?

Who wants a big list of friends, I don't give a toss what they shoot around Kiawah front nine or how they Blitzed at Cabo Del Sol.

If I can't see it, or touch it, I don't trust it, so don't bother friending me please !

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:31 AM

What he said.

What also annoys me about these randoms sending friend invites is those who think just because they joined the same CC as you they can send you numerous friend invites.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:34 AM

SgtDoodles:

What he said.

What also annoys me about these randoms sending friend invites is those who think just because they joined the same CC as you they can send you numerous friend invites.

Pretty funny coming from someone that sends me friend requests all the time, if I declined the first 100 times what makes you think I will accept the next??

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:42 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    Pretty funny coming from someone that sends me friend requests all the time, if I declined the first 100 times what makes you think I will accept the next??

True...true

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:43 AM

With  ure Attitude no wonder u  aint got any Friends .Take a Chill  pill Muppet.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:53 AM

BolloxInBruges:

SgtDoodles:

What he said.

I just want some cool friends :D okay I'll stop now.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:54 AM

TBF. It's not easy to build up a set of friends that you enjoy having a friendly game with (with a little chat), especially as a newbie. 

It's not that much fun playing alone all the time.

Also, playing games of Blitz etc. against randoms until someone want to be your friend is a harduous process.

IMO You want a set o 20 friends that play often and where you can almost guarantee a few will be available to play at the times you play. I selected mine mainly from posting good stuff on forums, and the occasional Alt Shot. 

Playing randoms just opens you up to abusers and quiters.

What's the effort on rejecting an invite? 

I would love to play Bollox in a game some point in the future. While this may be true, I have no desire to be his friend. I have less desire to be so, if he come over all superior and cliquey about it.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:55 AM

SgtDoodles:
    I just want a friend :D okay I'll stop now.

You're my friend always.

Hugs.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 10:06 AM

BolloxInBruges:

Bollox, Im pretty honored,  You accepted my friend request after only 32 ( maybe 33, cant remember them all when Im drinking )   friend request attempts with you.   I was really nervous sending you the last several , hoping you wouldn't turn me in to authorities for cyber stalking you ( like so many others have done in my past )  :P

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 2:53 PM

Cheers for the game Bollox. Learnt some useful stuff.

• PAGES
RSS