rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 20 2011 7:01 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
    1,644 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 3:28 PM

BolloxInBruges:

SgtDoodles:

What he said.

What also annoys me about these randoms sending friend invites is those who think just because they joined the same CC as you they can send you numerous friend invites.

Pretty funny coming from someone that sends me friend requests all the time, if I declined the first 100 times what makes you think I will accept the next??

HA.... That gave me a much needed chuckle... thanks guys!

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 10:06 PM

.. .. not sure if they want 'friendship' as such,,, but perhaps like myself, just a 9 hole experience with an elite player is all thats wanted..... ... n that said, it'd take months to appease all of us....!

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 10:54 PM

I dont have any friends

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 12:14 AM

RickBarenes:

I dont have any friends

you have 45 lol

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 12:15 AM

RickBarenes:

I dont have any friends

I'm not new anymore, been here a couple of months now.  Have gotten a few invites that i had to decline, due to the fact that i'm building myself up, and learning to putt.  But to tell the truth... I don't have time for friends or to a commitment to a Country Club.  I work too much, 10-12 hours a day.  So to the golfers that sent me invites, PLEASE don't think i'm rude.  Mostly i'm tired, and just want to shoot a couple birdies. 18-wheelers keep rollin'

• Steveroo
    176 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 7:01 AM

RickBarenes:

I dont have any friends

For what it's worth . I've been playing almost 2 years and had built up a friends list of well over a hundred, and my meter glitches were SOOO bad that I nearly quit playing al together in total disgust. I griped in the forums a LOT, and 1 day I got a reply that said to keep that list to a minimum and watch those meter glitches disappear. So I kept my best golf buddy, and my girlfriend and eliminated all the rest, and BOOM, No More Glitches, from a 97% of the time problem to less than a couple every 5 or 6 rounds.When I want to play with a former friend I can drop a message to them suggesting a time, and then create a game. and if I feel like a little company I can always Join a game, but the immediate drop in meter glitches after deleting friends was INCREDIBLE!! I also know that if you're moving fast you can beat your CPU to the actual hit, and get glitched for sure...just sayin...

• PAGES
RSS