Forums

Help › Forums

Human Error

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 13 2011 4:31 PM (2 replies)
  • gridseeker
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 11:47 AM

To anyone at WGT, I recently purchased a 25 dollar prepaid visa. This was done specifically to take advantage of the 500 bonus credits offer.

The card was used for a small purchase, to ensure the 20.00 minimum load would kick in for the 500 credit bonus.

The teller at the gas station incorrectly scanned the item, making said purchase 7.93, thus negating a minimum 20.00 load for the 500 bonus credits.

She quickly tried to void the transaction, which on paper said was voided, I have all receipts to indicate the transaction was voided.

Upon loading my account, I was unable to get the minimum 20.00 to be deposited into my account, the negated purchase still on my recently purchased card.

Do I still qualify for the 500 bonus credits once the voided transaction is credited back to my card?

I fully intended on depositing the 20.00 needed to kick in the 500 bonus credits, it would seem unfair to me to lose 500 credits due to the human error of someone else.

As my transaction history indicates, all my loads are done with prepaid visas.

This one did not work well obviously, but would appreciate your position regarding this.

Cheers

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 12:01 PM

gridseeker:

To anyone at WGT, I recently purchased a 25 dollar prepaid visa. This was done specifically to take advantage of the 500 bonus credits offer.

The card was used for a small purchase, to ensure the 20.00 minimum load would kick in for the 500 credit bonus.

The teller at the gas station incorrectly scanned the item, making said purchase 7.93, thus negating a minimum 20.00 load for the 500 bonus credits.

She quickly tried to void the transaction, which on paper said was voided, I have all receipts to indicate the transaction was voided.

Upon loading my account, I was unable to get the minimum 20.00 to be deposited into my account, the negated purchase still on my recently purchased card.

Do I still qualify for the 500 bonus credits once the voided transaction is credited back to my card?

I fully intended on depositing the 20.00 needed to kick in the 500 bonus credits, it would seem unfair to me to lose 500 credits due to the human error of someone else.

This one did not work well obviously, but would appreciate your position regarding this.

Cheers

I would e-mail WGT at members@worldgolftour.com and explain to them what happened sending them copies of all receipts that shows what happened. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 4:31 PM

borntobesting:

gridseeker:

Cheers

I would e-mail WGT at members@worldgolftour.com and explain to them what happened sending them copies of all receipts that shows what happened. 

Yup, email them:).

RSS