Help › Forums

im sick of it - why i disconnect

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 22 2011 3:20 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorDos
    9 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:29 AM

THAT! Was an awesome fabulous grainy video. What a great band. The heck with anything else going on here, quitters are dirtbags and the scum of the earth in any online gaming scenario. I say try TWO and do us a favor.

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 1:16 AM

I've played those shot's many many times, i've never quit coz of it tho.

I was tempted one time, when a low life said i should shove my skirt up my @rse and follow it with my golf shoes!!! But I relented and thrashed him instead, and watched him crawl back up his own @rsehole!

But quitting coz your  caddy is stupid, is the funniest story I read on here in ages.

Thanks for brightening my day :))

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 1:35 AM

Everyone hits bad shots due to their own failure, and everyone has had meter jerks screw them up.

Not everyone has the lack of integrity and character that makes them want to quit immediately.

If I cared, I'd tell you to get therapy, but frankly I don't.

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:52 AM

what a idiot

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 7:41 AM

Very strange post. Not sure what to make of it except maybe that typing and drinking don't usually work out. Always ill advised.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 8:48 AM

OKIE X  good video  good band  (i am not piss off about it ) LOL

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 7:36 AM

Quitting is NEVER Acceptable. 

Ruins the round for others and shows what a Baby you are.

If a player quits because they want the 'Perfect' round...then their die waiting.

As for the Post...OMG...Pass the Prozac !

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 3:20 PM

Does your Mommy know about what big bad WGT has done to you? Maybe she could call the director and get some suckers or  jelly beans for you ! Geeeeez----the game is the same for all as is the case in the real game of golf.You need to pay attention at all times or--------yes------you will make mistakes. Quitting does not make anyone a better player-----at least as far as I know.I have achieved my level and average by sticking with the game no matter what happens.Try it----you may learn how to play well too! 

• PAGES
RSS