Forums

Help › Forums

Funny!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:49 PM (4 replies)
  • FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 10:10 AM

Since my 1st posting which is not posted yet I can pay the game but all of my shots are way off! I guess the starter equipment is 'Bad Stuff". I'm ony a tour pro but I guess this is wgt's way of saying you"must pay to play". I believe my mentor was right on track!

• Dichotomy37
    75 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 5:03 PM

I didn't pay for a while just puttered around to learn the game then got addicted.  I read a lot of the forum, reviews on clubs, game tips, etc..., then experimented with what worked for me.  All things considered I think it's pretty cheap entertainment that, unlike other games I play, doesn't require any special hardware to get better at.

Enjoy sir, and if you ever see me online on a weekend and feel like a round, hit me up.  I'm absolutely horrible but I enjoy it.

• gpeskilson
    17 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:22 PM

i feel the same way pretty good game,and do i need putting practice

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:49 PM

Dichotomy37:

Enjoy sir, and if you ever see me online on a weekend and feel like a round, hit me up.  I'm absolutely horrible but I enjoy it.

Thanks for the offer. I'll look you up one of these weekends.

• ALUMGOLD
    150 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 9:46 PM

Your going to reach the limit of your equipment's ability sooner or later, and your right that to play at the higher levels you'll need to upgrade your equipment.

Depends on what you want out of the game.

For the price of a cup o coffee a week you will soon have an excellent set of equipment.

Nice thing about this is you can do it at your leisure and pick up a piece once in a while to fill gaps in where your having the most difficulty.

My 2 cents.

RSS