Forums

Help › Forums

The new girl

Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:09 PM (60 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 8:23 AM

Neil Young says it best..

'There's more to the picture than meets the eye..

hey hey,my my...'

oh dear...heh,heh :)

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 10:32 AM

asugunnu:

GUILTY!! check it out: http://stefanrenzpuntocom.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayUserAlbum.do;jsessionid=B4E8875484EBB336BD1FAE3AB1C3D47B?albumId=435719738&ownerId=561911163

rofl, Like I've said before. Some things just never change. Looks like Staci picked the wrong nationality as well seeing how she is from the Pittsburgh area. By the way.....Steelers SUCK!      :)

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:49 AM

Geeze and to think I wanted to play in pandora's box. Friggin freak. But hey... I wanna play in Staci's box now:)

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 3:03 PM

WOW ! Now that is some F.B.I. investigating if I ever saw it !

Don't know how you found this stuff out but keep up the good work----they should send you a set of clubs or something for this ! lol

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 8:07 PM

obviously you are the friggin freak, U a transvestite too?

P.S. Great detective work.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 5:54 PM

Right Tee Wade - just play golf & stop with your replies 2 everyone with your swearing & just being a jerk cause u think u can stick your nose into everyone else's business - mind your own business - keep your remarks 2 yourself - women like me r sick n tired of jerks like u & that goes 4 alot of u guys here - play golf - it's a golf game not a dating site

Before you play the all high and mighty card lets fill in the gaps to your little woe is me post, shall we? This is where it all began between you and I:

"2 bad u can't put a pic of your face 2 make friends"

u refer to ass in a couple of your shot saves - u have a pic of your supposed ass

sounds like your all ASS 2 me - as u can c it really bothers me when supposed females have 2 refer 2 body parts 2 get noticed & make any friends - well 2 each their own - I dare u 2 post a pic of your face - we all have asses & fellas if u believe that's hers I've got some land to sell u up here in Canada

You left this little piece of poetry on one of my long time friends on here. There fore I left you this little bitty:

"To the pimple faced fella below..."

LMAO   you dumb a.s.s, she has posted her face before. Quite lovely she is too. Too bad your goofy lookin' a.s.s. can't ask nicely for  face shot of this nice lady. Like I have told others...you don't like it, don't friggin' look at it.

I also received quite the little note from you on my page which I deleted because of the ignorance and little threats you threw my way by telling me to come up there and you'd handle whatever it is you wanted from me. I told you I believe that, I'd luv nothing more than to have you come down here and allow me to show you a lil southern hospitality.

Now do correct me if I;m wrong but this is America bud and If I wish to comment on something especially as rude and obnoxious as you came across on my friends page, well then I'm coming at ya. So when and if I wish to make a comment, I shall. My swearing is pretty miniscule compared to what could have been said and was said to me by you in your little love note to me. Lets not forget the gaps in your little boo hoo story k?  :) You my good man/woman came off as a complete jerk by your writings on my friends wall, which if you had such an issue with her, you could have simply asked for a moment of her time to discuss the issue with her and only her, not the entire site, like a real man would. I now have to question your next statement.....women like me are sick of...  YOU'RE a woman? Well your pic before the lady in lingerie you now post was a MAN. Reminded me of the the goonies dude locked in the room  lol.  So which is it...wanna be man or just a very frustrated lady? I personally am on here to play golf. I have no naked pics of me on here, very few of my friends have those and those that do have my absolute blessing to do so.I have no urge to date anyone off of a golf game (Ms.Connie would be my one exception to that rule  xoxo luv ya Connite ;)  I am a single dad of a beautiful lil 10 yr old girl who I have raised since birth. So don't come at me with you holier than thou attitude. Especially when you have no idea what you are or want to say. Back-up, re-group and maybe try using your words next time.

By the way, what's this little scam you're about to jump on as your title indicates??

I'm getting on the band wagon
    17 Aug 2011 at 7:21 PM

seems a lot of people think these photos are alright - so tell me what u think - don't get me wrong it's just this is a golf game not a dating site & I think if your going to post a picture post one of your face so we know who where playing the game with - every now & then these r fine but just remember fellas just like I can post a pic like this so can other women (but then again r they?) so it doesn't mean that this is what we look like - don't get sucker into buying them balls or anything cause u never know  -- Thanks

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 6:36 PM

TeeWade:

Right Tee Wade - just play golf & stop with your replies 2 everyone with your swearing & just being a jerk cause u think u can stick your nose into everyone else's business - mind your own business - keep your remarks 2 yourself - women like me r sick n tired of jerks like u & that goes 4 alot of u guys here - play golf - it's a golf game not a dating site

Before you play the all high and mighty card lets fill in the gaps to your little woe is me post, shall we? This is where it all began between you and I:

"2 bad u can't put a pic of your face 2 make friends"

u refer to ass in a couple of your shot saves - u have a pic of your supposed ass

sounds like your all ASS 2 me - as u can c it really bothers me when supposed females have 2 refer 2 body parts 2 get noticed & make any friends - well 2 each their own - I dare u 2 post a pic of your face - we all have asses & fellas if u believe that's hers I've got some land to sell u up here in Canada

You left this little piece of poetry on one of my long time friends on here. There fore I left you this little bitty:

"To the pimple faced fella below..."

LMAO   you dumb a.s.s, she has posted her face before. Quite lovely she is too. Too bad your goofy lookin' a.s.s. can't ask nicely for  face shot of this nice lady. Like I have told others...you don't like it, don't friggin' look at it.

I also received quite the little note from you on my page which I deleted because of the ignorance and little threats you threw my way by telling me to come up there and you'd handle whatever it is you wanted from me. I told you I believe that, I'd luv nothing more than to have you come down here and allow me to show you a lil southern hospitality.

Now do correct me if I;m wrong but this is America bud and If I wish to comment on something especially as rude and obnoxious as you came across on my friends page, well then I'm coming at ya. So when and if I wish to make a comment, I shall. My swearing is pretty miniscule compared to what could have been said and was said to me by you in your little love note to me. Lets not forget the gaps in your little boo hoo story k?  :) You my good man/woman came off as a complete jerk by your writings on my friends wall, which if you had such an issue with her, you could have simply asked for a moment of her time to discuss the issue with her and only her, not the entire site, like a real man would. I now have to question your next statement.....women like me are sick of...  YOU'RE a woman? Well your pic before the lady in lingerie you now post was a MAN. Reminded me of the the goonies dude locked in the room  lol.  So which is it...wanna be man or just a very frustrated lady? I personally am on here to play golf. I have no naked pics of me on here, very few of my friends have those and those that do have my absolute blessing to do so.I have no urge to date anyone off of a golf game (Ms.Connie would be my one exception to that rule  xoxo luv ya Connite ;)  I am a single dad of a beautiful lil 10 yr old girl who I have raised since birth. So don't come at me with you holier than thou attitude. Especially when you have no idea what you are or want to say. Back-up, re-group and maybe try using your words next time.

By the way, what's this little scam you're about to jump on as your title indicates??

I'm getting on the band wagon
    17 Aug 2011 at 7:21 PM

seems a lot of people think these photos are alright - so tell me what u think - don't get me wrong it's just this is a golf game not a dating site & I think if your going to post a picture post one of your face so we know who where playing the game with - every now & then these r fine but just remember fellas just like I can post a pic like this so can other women (but then again r they?) so it doesn't mean that this is what we look like - don't get sucker into buying them balls or anything cause u never know  -- Thanks

We guys generally suck on these things, we must admit to that if we are honest to ourselves.  

These jerks (men or women that may be) just exploit a market here and if someone falls for the oldest trick in the book ... well

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 10:05 PM

i dont care what face or avatar you chose,  if you are a man playing has a woman,you still have to play this game ,and at one level .you could be an alien, you will have a hard time competing with the best LOL ..  you play to have fun ,,,i agree with most girls there is always some man that are not respectfull ...this is a game and golf is the game .....thank god wen i introduced myself i did not have my zig zag face on i wonder what you would think  :) again excuse misspelling.....make friends ...i had to vent some

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2011 11:23 AM

Now it posted a Pic of Natalie Gulbis at The Open in its blog and passing it off as itself.  Whatever.

The title of of the post is The New 'G I R L'

RSS