Forums

Help › Forums

The new girl

Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:09 PM (60 replies)
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 6:58 PM

Let me get this right.

Do you applaud that post Sweetie? Do you think illiterate text speak mixed with swearing from a woman is the way to go?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 7:13 PM

Funny about this thread, all the swear words, etc...I get my posts removed from last night, and my most obscene word was "obtuse".

Well, and I did mention "the morning after pill"...but geesh, nothing like has been posted here.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 7:27 PM

Maybe WGT is running a kindergarden. Either that or Icon, like the rest of us, can't understand the juvenile text speak.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 11:45 PM

I was looking forward to an intelligent discussion with Mr Meoffer, but it seems he is under equipped.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:49 AM

piztaker:
    I was looking forward to an intelligent discussion with Mr Meoffer, but it seems he is under equipped.

I beg to differ with you on that.  This is one of the most literate 6 year olds I have ever run across.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:50 AM

twichipper:
    hey Piz, you are a real work of art. If someone likes to publish there take on a specific subject, keep to yourself and let them. I visit these forums sparingly, and oddly enough, I seem to always find YOU putting your three cents in.so if you can do it , why not others?

In this case, it can't be helped.  It's like passing a nasty car accident and being unable to not look.  Some things just beg for scorn and derision, and posts like those of the esteemed meoffer are just such posts.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:53 AM

meoffer:

u have something 2 say 2 me post it on my page not here - don't tell me what 2 do jerkoff

I've had probs with u before - keep it up & WGT will b in touch

u just don't get it - SHUT UPread what I typed re anything nice 2 say - God  go back 2 school u fool - leave it alone? - u leave me the f alone - play golf - play with yourself - LOSER

re the emails - I want them so again don't tell me what 2 do - I guess u think I'm dumb

get a Life - DICKWAD

Oh, the irony.  Twice, meoffer requested that you not tell it what to do, and at least 5 times meoffer told you what to do.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 7:13 AM

meoffer:
    Good bye 2 u & your jerk friends cause this is the last time I respond

But yet  I received a Friend Invite from it this morning.

I'd say something witty here but we all know I'm just a 'dumbboy' along with a         f ew   o ther things.  Besides it's ' just snot worth it ' 

You'll be missed Jack and as for the invite...oops  . I almost said something not very nice so I won't say anything at all.

As far as SweetiePie's reply...I've heard and read way too many good things about and from Lily in the forums to respond.  I think this thread has officially come to an end.

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 10:34 AM

If I was the new girl I would be totally ticked off that Natalie Gulbis was walking around in my body, my clothes, using my endorsements seen on the cap of her profile she declares is her and worst of all  taking my shot on the green.

Welcome to WGT so glad that you stepped inside.... but did anyone mention this is a golf game and not a rodeo. Riding the bull here for more then 8 seconds doesn't count! It doesn't lower your average one bit !

~Bootsie~

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 11:48 AM

I got a friend request as well. I think I'll pass.

RSS