Forums

Help › Forums

dove golf balls

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 6 2011 2:41 PM (7 replies)
  • grahambartlett1
    46 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2011 11:05 AM

i see lots of players using dove golf balls ! can someone please tell me where i can get some. I was told something about a sweepsteak but can't find that anywhere !

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2011 2:04 PM

grahambartlett1:

i see lots of players using dove golf balls ! can someone please tell me where i can get some. I was told something about a sweepsteak but can't find that anywhere !

hi

they can be had during promo screens in the game window. they don't always there and sometimes are random but that's how they are gotten.

-wgticon

• fifer99
    45 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 2:08 AM

Why nothing for UK members though?   These balls were never made available to us.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 9:09 AM

fifer99:

Why nothing for UK members though?   These balls were never made available to us.

Hi

the promotion is/was run by Dove USA. As a multinational company, they have dedicated marketing departments for each region, so i was not possible to accommodate everyone.

-wgticon

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 10:38 AM

Don't feel bad bud. They are hit and miss and rarely offered anymore.

• ctidcarl
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 2:38 PM

fifer99:

I got them once on a CTTH game.

Maybe they thought I was foreign!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 3:10 PM

TeeWade:

Don't feel bad bud. They are hit and miss and rarely offered anymore.

Yep.....  was getting them everyday but now it is a surprise when the pop up comes up to watch the video.....

May go a day or two between ......wish I could gift them to others,  I haven't used any since the promotion started and I am up to 56 of em  

Gr8 back up ball for when I run out of my callys

• Raqmenace
    153 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 2:41 PM

My pop-ups are always blank, even with pop-up blocker turned off, so I don't get them either.  I played a couple times on a different computer and got a couple.  I sure wouldn't mind having 56 of em. :-)

RSS